Load resistors came in today... little step by step of install.
1) remove tail lights and set out tools, instructions and everything you might need.
2) strip or probe wires to test for voltage while turn signal is activated.
3) once you find correct wires (mine were brown with strip... both sides were brown and I tested both sides) clean up other wires with electrical tape or other source to keep from shorting out.
4) Install taps and resistor allowing enough room to move and clear tail light housing. (tap in high area... resistor does get warm and may melt light... plus grounding resistor body to WJ body)
5) mount resistor... test again before you clean up wires, re-wrap wires, and re-install lights...
6) install lights back into body... stand back and watch.. still fast flash but at least they flash... with light all lights on too.
YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8iQRsxPvK8