New WK Owner..Hello - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > New WK Owner..Hello

Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 04-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
nvus1too

New WK Owner..Hello

I'm new to the Jeep forums. Not new to Jeeps though. I owned a 1990 Jeep Cherokee to tow our old boat but sold it and the Jeep last year. I just traded my 2005 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro. It was fully worked up with upgrades but a family of three as my son gets older just isn't working with two 4 door cars. Anyhow, I just closed the deal a few hours ago on a new 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4. Got it for $19,200 which was even lower than the rebates. I didn't get any upgrades because any changes I'll add myself as with most cars I own. It's white and has 73 miles on it now. I read a lot of reviews and honestly as for the interior, sure, it's plain but my wife drives a BMW so I can't honestly imagine why people look for real SUV's to be soft. I've got a AVIC-Z1 from my Audi that I'll be installing soon so other than that, I love it. Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to enjoy it as all of you do seriously. I'm sure it'll have its ups and downs but seriously can't be worse than my Audi was which was in the shop several times a year for warranty repair issues.

nvus1too is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.