new to the jeep world!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > new to the jeep world!!!!

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE KitsTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 03-29-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
00jeepthing

new to the jeep world!!!!

new to jeeps, but not lifted trucks or off roading or the forum scene. Just picked up my first 00 jeep grand cherokee. Used to have a lifted 94 exploder sitting on 32's couple years ago sold it to pay some bills. so i figured its time to get back in the game. anyways picked up a 2000 grand cherokee w/130,000 for 1700.00. stock everything. dont want to get crazy with the lift just a few inches to fit some 32's under it. any suggestions on a good lift or would spacers be enough? ive always been a ford guy so the jeep world is new to me. any input would help. thanks

00jeepthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
Ranger94
2003 WJ 

Welcome to jeepforum! If you want to fit 32s, I'd recommend IRO's 3" lift. I've had it on my WJ for a few months now and love it! I've got that with some 255/75r17 Goodrich kms off a Rubicon and its a good combination. You can probably find a set on Craigslist for a decent price. The tires will rub some and though you'll meed to trim a little to fit the tires at 3".

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.