Nate's Build Thread 02 WJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Nate's Build Thread 02 WJ

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
NateSeahawksFan
2002 WJ 

Nate's Build Thread 02 WJ

Proud owner of an 02 Jeep grand cherokee 115k miles, 4.7l. Figured i will start a Build thread! Im new jeeps so i will be asking alot of questions.

aaaand it will be a slower build.

NateSeahawksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
NateSeahawksFan
2002 WJ 

First thing i did was replace the headlights with Smoked HIDs and i used the night shade on the taillights (I did a thread with my lights in it already but i will delete that soon and put everything on here.

Here is the new lights

Unread 11-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
NateSeahawksFan
2002 WJ 

Hopefully this Wednesday i will be ordering a 3inch lift from Iron Rock Im going with the Doetsch Tech 8000 shocks with integrated bump stop shocks and the Adjustable track bar also, Not sure what kind of tires yet I do plan on wheeling, tires are to bald right now though few more weeks for tires!

My only question with the 3 inch will i have to extend anything? like break lines and all that good stuff?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.