NarnWV's super slow build thread - Page 49 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > NarnWV's super slow build thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 05-02-2014, 08:51 PM   #721
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonts View Post
Just went through the entire thread. Nice Jeep and great info if/when mine starts acting up!
I have the same 17" Rubicon rims with Falken 267/70's. Love them.
Unless I missed it, you never installed a newer intake manifold correct? I was hoping to read about that one and wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.
I have not. I bought it and the HO cams, needed some quick cash and I sold them a year or so ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAN-MAN View Post
How long did Logan's take to fab the bumper?....nice ride
I ordered from ebay; the ad said shipped in 5-7 business days. It was more like 10 business days. It's not level, there's a gap on the passenger side. I assumed it was because the Jeep was wrecked before I owned it, but the light tab on that side isn't lined up where the other side is either, so I don't know. I need to pull it off and re-align.

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #722
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Took her out on the trails yesterday. That was LONG overdue. Beat on her pretty hard. When I get a chance, I'll get some pics up. I didn't take any other than these at the end:

I need to pull the front bumper back off and realign it....

Unread 05-26-2014, 05:40 PM   #723
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Unread 07-06-2014, 02:20 PM   #724
narnwv

2000 WJ 

I fixed the link with the video, it had an https hyperlink.

Unread 07-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #725
narnwv

2000 WJ 

I'm having trouble with my CB. No sound. Not sure what that's all about. I broke my antenna, but threw a spare on there, and still no sound.

Unread 08-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #726
narnwv

2000 WJ 

My Spartan Locker is pissing me off. Binding and unloading in reverse, regardless of pavement or not.

The first video is with the rear axle on jack stands, transfer case + transmission in Neutral. Following the lunch-box locker "spin test" I have the passenger side tire rolled forward and locked with a block of wood. This video is of the driver's side. I get identical results, no matter which side I'm turning.

Watch as the drive shaft quits spinning. Is that normal? Do I need to investigate something else? I'm half thinking that I have sticky rear brakes.

In this video, my first trip down the driveway, I'm in neutral. On the second trip, I throttle into it a wee bit. You can really tell what happens when there's a load when I reverse uphill on the street. I feathered the throttle to get back in the driveway and coast down to the garage.

Unread 08-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #727
narnwv

2000 WJ 

So, I found out where my knocking-while-braking noise was coming from. HO-LEE-SCHIDT

Unread 08-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #728
wj4play
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by narnwv
So, I found out where my knocking-while-braking noise was coming from. HO-LEE-SCHIDT
You do know you need 3 bolts right hahaha
Unread 08-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #729
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Yup. As soon as I slid under there I knew what was missing. Luckily I keep 6 spares in my spare Hubs in my trail kit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.