Myrtle Beach Meet and Greet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Myrtle Beach Meet and Greet

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
plntman
1998 ZJ 

Myrtle Beach Meet and Greet

A bunch of us meet at Burky's on 38th ave north and 17 business at 1pm. we meet every-other saturday and tomorrow is one of the meeting days. 2/9/2013. Would like to see more Cherokee's there.

plntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Wish I would've known sooner! I'm 3.5hrs away, but I would've still came! I'm in Aiken.
Unread 02-19-2013, 05:13 AM   #3
plntman
1998 ZJ 

we are meeting again this saturday same time same place
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #4
AnimalinMann
1994 ZJ 

I will be in myrtle beach visiting the old homestead in March, you guys meeting still then?
AnimalinMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
Primordial
1995 ZJ 

I'll be in MB March 5-8 but not on Saturday. That said I'm just down in the Charleston area so not that far.
Primordial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #6
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial View Post
I'll be in MB March 5-8 but not on Saturday. That said I'm just down in the Charleston area so not that far.
Thats where I got my last jeep. Needed a new motor 2 days later. I'm ready to have some n**ger stew...no offense to any other African Americans. Only the guy that lives at 2320 Falcon Road, North Charleston, SC.
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
Primordial
1995 ZJ 

I hear ya. Some people are just swindlers. I drove down to FL to buy a car a few years ago. Didn't think much of the towel on the dash...thought it was just a poor man's dash pad...There was a 6 in hole in the dash. The car had a slight oil leak from the drain plug being a little stripped...so she said...the pan was cracked and the rear main seal was shot.
Primordial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial View Post
I hear ya. Some people are just swindlers. I drove down to FL to buy a car a few years ago. Didn't think much of the towel on the dash...thought it was just a poor man's dash pad...There was a 6 in hole in the dash. The car had a slight oil leak from the drain plug being a little stripped...so she said...the pan was cracked and the rear main seal was shot.
Next time I come to Charleston, we'll have to meet up! Always love meeting new Jeepers. Any repairs you need help with, let me know. I can make a trip, no problem.
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:16 PM   #9
plntman
1998 ZJ 

yeah we will still be meeting in March. It may change once UNF opens up in april and we all are up there for the weekend.

I have traveled to chuck town before for meetings with palmetto jeep club.
Unread 02-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #10
AnimalinMann
1994 ZJ 

I will be in Murlless Inlet for a week from the 9-15th hanging out trying to find a decent place off road to go. I grew up there but I have never had a jeep before I moved so looking for something fun to do while back visiting family. I will check back here to see if anything new is posted.
AnimalinMann is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.