My 01 Limited build: Minivan on Steroids!!! - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > My 01 Limited build: Minivan on Steroids!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 05-05-2013, 01:43 AM   #106
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

found out today I've been running my tires at 22 psi since I put them on... oops. Put 30 psi in them, haha they quited down a bit, and they roll a lot better. I already have seen a slight jump in my mpg too. and also a very slight case of death wobble now/ bumpsteer. Gotta track that and my pulling issue down here soon. Might just be time for a full front end rebuild so I have a fresh slate to start on...

Unread 05-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #107
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quick picture I snapped with my phone yesterday
Unread 05-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #108
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

I pulled up this page, and thought for a minute I was looking at an old pic of John's jeep. John (311LJ) rolled around Spanish Fork for a few years in a dub that looks very similar to yours. It is good to see another UT county silver dub.
*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #109
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks, I doubt mine will ever be as nice as his, with 135k on the clock I don't really wanna put much more $ into it at this point I've decided. Sliders, and little maintanence stuff and inexpensive mods are all I plan on putting into it at this point. I want to pick up an 08 or newer JK or JKU by next summer
Unread 05-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #110
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

Sliders and a t-case skid are a good idea to keep the WJ safe when wheeling, and not terribly expensive. Are you going to keep the WJ, or sell it when you get the JK?
*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:44 AM   #111
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I had the upcountry package on my jeep so I've got a tcase skid, sliders are next. I would sell the WJ, and maybe my motorcycle, and trailer... that would easily be $ for a down payment or paying half cash on a jk. Hard choice though, I'd hate to sell my bike, and having a car payment would suck..
Unread 05-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #112
PhantomWJ
2003 WJ 

You would sell 3 TOYS to buy one? Really? And still have to pay on it.
PhantomWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #113
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I havent ridden my bike in 6 months, plus I'll be moving soon and won't have a place for it or my trailer, the trailer is little not worth more than $800, and I'm not the biggest fan of WJ's. Don't get me wrong I love mine, but I bought it because it was cheap and could pull around 33's+ without spending $ on a regear and still get 13-15 mpg (my old rig on 35's got 9-10 on a good day with a souped up 351 and 3.55 gears) and a WJ was nicer than any other vehicle I could pick up for $4k cash. I would much rather put my money towards a JK than a WJ though, just because I like them more really. Plus I have a problem with modding and selling vehicles when I get bored with them it's happened with my last 3, and I'm only 19..
Unread 05-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #114
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Well I've decided to go a different route, I'll be picking up a 3rd gen WRX soon hopefully. Selling the Jeep soon if anyone is interested
Unread 07-15-2013, 02:23 AM   #115
GODMODEX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

well guys here's the new ride, got her for a steal so I decided against a suby. Only 30k miles on her. I still have the Jeep but will be selling it soon, might have to make one last wheeling trip before she goes though!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.