Montaska's Build Thread - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Montaska's Build Thread

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #121
bananaslug
1996 ZJ 

Man, if its unreliable to the point youre afraid to drive it that far, and someone wants to pay good money for it, I say just sell it off.

bananaslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #122
Montaska
Mountains & Beer

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaslug
Man, if its unreliable to the point youre afraid to drive it that far, and someone wants to pay good money for it, I say just sell it off.
Yeah, he said he'd pay what I wanted and seemed to really want it, but kind of vanished from e-mail so I'm not sure. There is another 5.2 ZJ with half the miles and stock, but I stressed if he gets another one he'll have to dump at least a grand into fixing all the common problems that I've fixed.

I don't know if it would make the trip. Dude I got it from said his brother drove it up to Bozeman from Salt Lake City, and I have fixed everything that made it die in town, so it might make it. Might. I will still have my apartment down here so it can chill until I figure something out, I suppose, if that guy vanishes.

If I get this job, (and seems good since I am on the final stage of the process and they are paying me to come up on Friday and give a presentation), I'll be living 8 miles out of town at my parents' ranch house (and eventually taking it over in october) so the ZJ would be nice to have out there to haul fencing material and stuff around and just have fun with it.
Montaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #123
Montaska
Mountains & Beer

2007 JK Wrangler 

Well...

Montaska is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.