MJWJ12* Build Thread. - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > MJWJ12* Build Thread.

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREERuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 04-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #106
mjWJ12
2004 WJ 

After pics

forumrunner_20130407_155601.jpg

Sent from my WJ with Toro Y Moi playing on the radio.

(04 WJ Laredo)3" IRO +3/4" front spacers; Custom rear bumper +d-rings; universal front tow hook; plasti-dipped 16" silverblades; premium sliders; custom hi-lift mount; 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATP.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/mjwj12-build-thread-1436508/"]Here is my Build Thread[/URL]
mjWJ12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #107
mjWJ12
2004 WJ 

Havent posted in a while. Going to wash the girl this weekend... Money is so tight right now it sucks.
(04 WJ Laredo)3" IRO +3/4" front spacers; Custom rear bumper +d-rings; universal front tow hook; plasti-dipped 16" silverblades; premium sliders; custom hi-lift mount; 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATP.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/mjwj12-build-thread-1436508/"]Here is my Build Thread[/URL]
Unread 06-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #108
jeepwj01
2001 WJ 

I like your WJ. I have an 01 with the same color. I am wanting to put IRO 3" on mine as well and i'm wondering if you replaced your front driveshaft. I can't really find a straight answer on whether it should be replaced at 3" or not. thanks ahead of time.
jeepwj01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #109
mjWJ12
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwj01 View Post
I like your WJ. I have an 01 with the same color. I am wanting to put IRO 3" on mine as well and i'm wondering if you replaced your front driveshaft. I can't really find a straight answer on whether it should be replaced at 3" or not. thanks ahead of time.
Hey man thanks. And no I haven't had to change it yet. Won't do out till I have to either.

Sent from my WJ with Toro Y Moi playing on the radio.

Unread 04-25-2014, 07:33 PM   #110
mjWJ12
2004 WJ 

Havent posted in a while but im pretty sure im buying a welder within the month so things could start getting fun...
I bought her a roof rack
Here is she now without the roof rack...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.