Missing something...posting in classified? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Missing something...posting in classified?

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 08-20-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
n8man1068
2003 WJ 

Missing something...posting in classified?

I must be missing something. Can someone tell me how to post something up for sale in the classified?

thanks

n8man1068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
elmer_fud
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8man1068 View Post
I must be missing something. Can someone tell me how to post something up for sale in the classified?

thanks
I think you have to be a member for a set amount of time (month maybe) and have a certian number of posts (50 maybe)

you could also pay for a premium membership and post in the classifieds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedycat View Post
I am not one to be changing lanes at 70 mph on a lifted truck on 33's, but since I am in Miami, I have to be prepared for the continuous influx of new drivers whose previous ride was a bicycle with wooden wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPKites View Post
badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, Mushroom!!! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeJay1997 View Post
Or just tie a 12 lb fish to a one foot pipe.
elmer_fud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
TomOrlando
1983 CJ7 

Hurst Shifter T5 CJ7

I have two hurst shifters to sell. does anyone need one?
TomOrlando is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.