lil bit of wheelin today.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > lil bit of wheelin today..

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 10-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
98SilverBullet
1994 ZJ 

lil bit of wheelin today..

went out and played for a few hours today, got a few pics, but more to come.. had a good time and didnt break anything, d30 lives for another day.... besides gettin rear ended and breakin both tail lights and twistin my bumper mounts.. pulled buddy out in reverse, i stopped and he kept it floored.. slightly lifted jimmy got my rear bumper right in the mid hatch..

the cummins moves again..

maxed out flex for the short arms.. need to long arm asap..

tuckin 35x16s..

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.