like the front...hyundai the rear - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > like the front...hyundai the rear

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
coralman
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

like the front...hyundai the rear

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...192527121.html

Looks kinda cool from the front. A nine speed trans would be interesting to troubleshoot

Unread 10-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

I'm not impressed by either end of it.

Kinda reminds me of a Duck in the front.

i read something here a while back about hackers being able to steal new cars. that may be why the dealers arent getting them yet. just a guess

think they've figured out how to solder yet?
ZeeJay1997 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #3
coralman
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

For people that buy them I certainly hope so. More modules,options,features,controllers, equals a whole lot of connections. Thieves will always figure a way around. I really liked the looks of the WK{?} . The one that kinda looked like a modern version of a ZJ. I wonder if circuits, interior at least, are run in wires or ribbon cable.
Unread 10-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

With the international acquisition strategies being used nowadays, no telling how many fingers are in the solder pot.

I like the looks of the WK2.

I know why the Cherokee reminds me of a Duck. The hood would make and excellent boat bottom.
ZeeJay1997 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.