Lights for rola rack - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Lights for rola rack

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 12-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
shelton7421
1985 CJ7 

Lights for rola rack

OK here's the deal I just got my Rola safari basket and was wondering if any of you guys have one on your jeep. If so do you know what sort of mounts you would need to throw some lights up there. I also just bought the 2" rough country lift and plan to instal it myself. any tips on the instal.

Thanks Fellas

shelton7421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
grebesjeep
2005 WK 

same here, looking for lights for my rola as well.
05’ WK GC, Hemi, REC/VES, 2.25” RR lift, 265/70/17 Bridgestone Revo 2’s, Rubicon wheels, k&N CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, Factory underbody steel skid, Factory transfer steel skid, Homemade front skid, Homemade rocksliders. Commander shift nob, Nav in motion cheat, Rola roof rack, Bilstein's, Rear air bags and remote compressor, factory projector/HID retrofit, front and rear SRT8 sway bars, chrome front tow hooks….thats it for now.
grebesjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
tuglife
2004 WJ 

My Rola is in the mail, I hope. I had the same question. Found on another thread that KC sells a clamp on style light tab mount that fits on the 2"? bars on the rola. That's the route I'm going they look sturdy and clean and not too expensive. I was considering mounting my lights on either side of the wind fairing. Not sure how it'll look til I have everything in hand and havent seen anyone with that setup. Think that'll look good?
tuglife is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.