Lifted ZJ's and WJ's Picture Thread - Page 3 - JeepForum.com

 7Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 2607 Old 03-26-2008, 11:39 AM
AgitatedPancake
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sac, California
Posts: 3,959
Rubicon:












And hey, its part of the jeep =P



To contact me, email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01 WJ 5 Speed Claytons LA's, 36" Iroks, 35 spline 9" rear, Custom Ruffstuff 60-9" front axle.
Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AgitatedPancake is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 2607 Old 03-26-2008, 12:55 PM
UTChavok
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 1,743
Baby flexing


-Ronnie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UTChavok is offline  
post #33 of 2607 Old 03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Beest
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: netherlands
Posts: 79
















1996 Grand Cherokee ZJ
RE Coils 4.5" lift - JKS CA's, Quickys, BPE's, Addco F/R Swaybars, Bilstein Shocks, BFG 32"

http://www.jeepforum.nl
Beest is offline  
 
post #34 of 2607 Old 03-26-2008, 06:29 PM
WJCraig
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9
A couple of my junk...







Later.

01 Limited 4.7L, 4.5" Lift, 32" Mud Shoes, Swaybar Discos, Rock Sliders, Other Stuff...
WJCraig is offline  
post #35 of 2607 Old 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM
GibsJeep
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by CofCheese View Post
A couple of my junk...







Later.
Click free....Cool pics


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GibsJeep is offline  
post #36 of 2607 Old 03-26-2008, 06:44 PM
JakeDS
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Westminster, CO
Posts: 123


Thanks for all the help, guys. This project is so much easier with Jeepforum.com

2"BB
245/75/16 Bfg

Right you are, Ken.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JakeDS; 03-26-2008 at 06:58 PM.
JakeDS is offline  
post #37 of 2607 Old 03-26-2008, 07:08 PM
tennesseewj
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeDS View Post


Thanks for all the help, guys. This project is so much easier with Jeepforum.com

2"BB
245/75/16 Bfg
No click. Nice rig

2004 4.0 Selec-Trac
BB->Black Diamonds->General Grabbers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporer65 View Post
You need to learn, there are 3 things that all JF members must like beside Jeeps:
(1) Guns (2) Women (3) Bacon
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraKee99 View Post
I was bored so I forded the river. No oxen were lost.
tennesseewj is offline  
post #38 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 01:26 AM
rtingdds
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 48










Dynatrac front D44 Heavy duty larger rotors and calipers/ Rear ProRock D60, 5x5.5 bolt, high pinion reverse rotation with ARBs, 4.88 gears
Currie Currectlync Steering system & custom steering brace.
Procomp MX6
Custom drive shaft
NP231 Transfer case Rubican Express Long Arm kit (had a few bad customer service experiences)with Acos, total 7~8" lift.
35"12.5"15" MTR (like my old Procomp Extreme Mud better) with Beadlock black steel wheels 3.75" back space.
Addco front & Currie AntiRock rear swaybars (Addco front bar need to be relocated forward to avoid binding to front springs, Addco rear sway bar will bind to the rear springs no matter what, trashed! switch to Antirock and it rocks).
ARB front bumper with winch, rear KOR Stealth bumper with tire carrier
KOR sliders & roof rack & transfer case skid
Projection head light and 6 additional Hellas
Fitch catalyst (sucks!)
KNN FIPK
Jet module & thermostate
EBC yellow stuff break pads
Custom exhaust to adapt to the lift, Magnaflow cat converter
3 rows radiator with heavy duty fan clutch and hood louvers
4XD gas tank skid

KOR rear bumper gives the rear a lot of clearance so we can move the rear suspension backwards more. Which clear the 35" without trimming & make the car more stable the freeway. ( Fully use the long arms at the rear)
The car now drives better, brakes a whole lot better, turns better (a lot lighter steering), doesn't wonder around on the freeway, make a lot less noise (except the new brake pads). And finally, "zero" vibration anywhere!!

97 5.2;NP231,RE 6.5"LA;ACOS;Dynatrac D44/ProRock60 & ARBs;ARB front bumper/remote Warn/Viking line;KOR rear carrier bumper,rack,slidz,diff skit;RonDavis Alum radiator/E fan;Fitch Catakyst;FIPK;front SwayLoc & rear AntiRock;Kings;Hellas;Hi steer/brace/TomLee ram assist;4XD tank skid;35"KM2 beadlocked 5&5.5 lugs;Hushpower II;hood vents
rtingdds is offline  
post #39 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 02:53 AM
speedbullet2
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toledo Oregon
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtingdds View Post










Dynatrac front D44 Heavy duty larger rotors and calipers/ Rear ProRock D60, 5x5.5 bolt, high pinion reverse rotation with ARBs, 4.88 gears
Currie Currectlync Steering system & custom steering brace.
Procomp MX6
Custom drive shaft
NP231 Transfer case Rubican Express Long Arm kit (had a few bad customer service experiences)with Acos, total 7~8" lift.
35"12.5"15" MTR (like my old Procomp Extreme Mud better) with Beadlock black steel wheels 3.75" back space.
Addco front & Currie AntiRock rear swaybars (Addco front bar need to be relocated forward to avoid binding to front springs, Addco rear sway bar will bind to the rear springs no matter what, trashed! switch to Antirock and it rocks).
ARB front bumper with winch, rear KOR Stealth bumper with tire carrier
KOR sliders & roof rack & transfer case skid
Projection head light and 6 additional Hellas
Fitch catalyst (sucks!)
KNN FIPK
Jet module & thermostate
EBC yellow stuff break pads
Custom exhaust to adapt to the lift, Magnaflow cat converter
3 rows radiator with heavy duty fan clutch and hood louvers
4XD gas tank skid

KOR rear bumper gives the rear a lot of clearance so we can move the rear suspension backwards more. Which clear the 35" without trimming & make the car more stable the freeway. ( Fully use the long arms at the rear)
The car now drives better, brakes a whole lot better, turns better (a lot lighter steering), doesn't wonder around on the freeway, make a lot less noise (except the new brake pads). And finally, "zero" vibration anywhere!!
No Click///// Super nice i like it

1996 Jeep ZJ Orvis Edition 5.2L Completely stock with Up Country suspension.
2.25" BB soon to be installed.
_______________________________________________
FUTURE MODS
Trailready front and rear bumpers with winch. Roof rack. KOR light bar with 4 lights. 2 lights, shovel, and a high lift jack mounted to roof rack.
speedbullet2 is offline  
post #40 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 07:25 AM
Derek33
Registered User
 
Derek33's Avatar
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 1,691
2.5" and 32's



3.5-4" and 32's



5" and 33's



5.5" and 35's





Derek33 is offline  
post #41 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 09:00 AM
-cAcHe-
Registered User
 
-cAcHe-'s Avatar
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Holtville CA,
Posts: 2,515












couple of driveway pics from yesterday.......i'll put some more up when im off-roading.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWK View Post
I like happy endings :2thumbsup:
RIP Troy Edwards (bigbluezj94)
-cAcHe- is offline  
post #42 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 11:15 AM
xjmark85
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26
my 2000 grand cherokee 4 in BDS suspension getting a adjustable track bar and new tires and wheels pretty soon

xjmark85 is offline  
post #43 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 11:17 AM
WJChris
Registered User
 
WJChris's Avatar
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Posts: 2,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmark85 View Post
my 2000 grand cherokee 4 in BDS suspension getting a adjustable track bar and new tires and wheels pretty soon


no clicking
WJChris is offline  
post #44 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Eshindi
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 591


'15 JK Stock | 4k Miles | Bone Stock
SOLD '99 WJ I6 | Claytons LA | 6.5" | HP D44 | F9" | 35's

Last edited by ArloGuthroJeep; 03-27-2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: No off-trail pics.
Eshindi is offline  
post #45 of 2607 Old 03-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Eshindi
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 591

my friend's Jeep

'15 JK Stock | 4k Miles | Bone Stock
SOLD '99 WJ I6 | Claytons LA | 6.5" | HP D44 | F9" | 35's
Eshindi is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Lifted WJ Picture Thread zjzach Grand Cherokee General Discussion 268 10-15-2016 07:55 PM
Any thing like this for ZJ's and WJ's Crunch ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 2 07-08-2007 10:55 AM
BB Lifted Picture Thread! vendetta714 ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 2 02-05-2007 11:06 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome