Jeep Zombie killer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Jeep Zombie killer

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 10-31-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
jeepdewey6th
2000 WJ 

Jeep Zombie killer

Hi I own a 2000 jeep grand Cherokee I want to make it zombie proof I have never seen a grand Cherokee zombie proofed if you have any sugestions let me know. If you do have a WJ or any grand Cherokee that are zombie proofed post pics.

jeepdewey6th is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2014, 08:27 PM   #2
Thegdog
1999 WJ 

There are a few on this thread.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/i...alypse-956595/
Thegdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2014, 09:25 PM   #3
skain8
Under Construction

2002 WJ 

What? Is this tech? LED bar maybe?

*looking to buy 3" springs or swap my 4.5" springs for your 3" springs -- PM me*
skain8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2014, 10:51 PM   #4
Capt_Howdy

How do we make the jeep forum teeny bopper proof? A mall full of Xmas time shopping zombies aren't as bad as one teeny bopper with a Jeep that he/she got from their parents.
Capt_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2014, 01:44 AM   #5
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Just add guns,guns and more guns.
2000' WJ Limited 4.7L-V8/D44/Quadra-Drive/31" MT's/3" lift
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2014, 02:35 AM   #6
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Zombies?......Id be more worried about all the people pointing and laughing at my "zombie proof car" and suspecting I was twelve years old and play too many video games than any zombies. They don't and nor will they ever exist.....well, except the ones in yours and our governments I guess! Why not equip your Jeep for something that might happen.....going off road, floods, rock crawling, hurricanes.....anything other than bloody zombies is fine with me!
Unread 11-01-2014, 02:38 AM   #7
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skain8 View Post
What? Is this tech? LED bar maybe?
......and then only if it was a UV light bar!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.