Jeep In Norway - Page 84 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Jeep In Norway

Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 09-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #1246
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

You did good. I don't think you'd be able to get a dime for any upgrades here no matter how loud you screamed.

KayCeeJeep is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #1247
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeeJeep
You did good. I don't think you'd be able to get a dime for any upgrades here no matter how loud you screamed.
Trick is to talk softly and carry a stick, lol
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #1248
volvite
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Trick is to talk softly and carry a BIG stick, lol
I fixed it for you.
volvite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #1249
offroading.net

2000 WJ 

Sorry to hear about your Jeep
You did good on that payout! Reminds me to confirm a value of my jeep with my insurer. May sure you put a link to your new build thread in this one so I can re sub

1999 4litre WG Limited, 4"f-4.5"r IRO springs, IRO front long arms, IRO adjustable rear a-arm & LCAs, IRO adjustable RHD trackbar, XJ 242 transfer case, 3.91 Diesel Quadradrive axles, 235-85-16 Grabber AT2's Build thread

2003 2.8CRD KJ Limited

Previous Jeeps - 8 XJs, an MJ, a WJ, a TJ & a KJ

steve@offroading.net
www.offroading.net
www.rcmodelflying.com
www.oldchadscider.co.uk
offroading.net is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #1250
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroading.net
Sorry to hear about your Jeep
You did good on that payout! Reminds me to confirm a value of my jeep with my insurer. May sure you put a link to your new build thread in this one so I can re sub
Thx man, make sure to do That, Even if i came out ok, it made me think about insurance coverage and how much i had forgot That i had put into this.
I might just continue this thread, or i will Get a new username and play troll and novice, lol
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #1251
offroading.net

2000 WJ 

My WG is worth about 1000 tops with UK values & 237k miles on it. But I have another 7k sunk in it plus the cost of a decent WG to replace it, would need 10k back.
Interesting to see the rear swaybar mount point must put a weak point in the chassis rails. IIRC all euro WG's come with the tank gaurd fitted, that plus a rear hitch make the body from the axle back vary stiff

1999 4litre WG Limited, 4"f-4.5"r IRO springs, IRO front long arms, IRO adjustable rear a-arm & LCAs, IRO adjustable RHD trackbar, XJ 242 transfer case, 3.91 Diesel Quadradrive axles, 235-85-16 Grabber AT2's Build thread

2003 2.8CRD KJ Limited

steve@offroading.net
www.offroading.net
www.rcmodelflying.com
www.oldchadscider.co.uk
Unread 09-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #1252
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Today i have been waiting for my wreck to be delivered to my part out location, cant wait to tear her down and Get it delivered to the JY, feels alitte like having your own pet to dinner though, but WTF.

Unread 09-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #1253
offroading.net

2000 WJ 

Had to do that to my SAAB Aero last month, not a nice job

2003 2.8CRD KJ Limited

steve@offroading.net
www.offroading.net
www.rcmodelflying.com
www.oldchadscider.co.uk
Unread 09-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #1254
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

No to new username, yes to new thread when you get a replacement.

Or you could be "ThomahawkII". Then we'd all know it was you with your new Jeep.
KayCeeJeep is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #1255
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
RIP JEEP IN NORWAY
Crying,,,,,
Noooo! Been a while since I've been on here. In the first pic, I said "that's not too bad", looking at the bumper. Then I noticed he doors...

Sorry to hear, I've been in love with that Jeep since I first came to JF. Glad your ok. Glad the insurance thing is working out, you are getting a **** load of money for that bro. Are they really that expensive over there?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #1256
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ

Noooo! Been a while since I've been on here. In the first pic, I said "that's not too bad", looking at the bumper. Then I noticed he doors...

Sorry to hear, I've been in love with that Jeep since I first came to JF. Glad your ok. Glad the insurance thing is working out, you are getting a **** load of money for that bro. Are they really that expensive over there?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
^^Yeah, they really Are, all cars are
Thx for the compliments

Got the wrecked Jeep delievered back home tonight, from a friend who drives a flat bed rescue truck, thx Kent.
Been sick with fever the 2 last days,
but hopefully i feel better tomorow so i can start the tear down.

Unread 09-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #1257
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Hmmm, this has turned into a reversed buildt thread, as i started to part out my wrecked WJ today

Pulled rest of audio cables, door/dash speakers, Viper alarm with all its equipment, i cut harness after conection to Jeep harness so it will be easy to hook it up again, i can still see what color wire eveeything Went to.

Pulled almost all interior, except for the Cargo area, Those parts Are ruined.

Tail, head, and 3th brake light i donated to Trixie369's Jeep, now it looks sooo much better

Pulled ECM, BCM, TCM, door lock actuators, airbags, battery, headlight support, Hella grill lights, mirrors,,,,,,

Good for a start, thx to Allan who helped me out

I plan to sell as many parts as possible, and put the funds back into the new rig.
Except offcourse the parts i need myself, feels good to have an almost complete spare Jeep in my Garage.
image-1578932192.jpg

image-3313353048.jpg

image-602828647.jpg

image-547816430.jpg

Unread 09-08-2013, 08:07 AM   #1258
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

1250$ for tailgate, transfer case and exhaust,
TJITJIIIING!!!

We will see how much i can Get out of it total.

Unread 09-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #1259
JeepNicholson
1996 ZJ 

Glad you're feeling better! As much as it sucks that your Jeep was ruined, it's kind of exciting to think about what you'll do to your new one now that you've got all the experience from doing the first one!

ZJ FSM
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Fk&usp=sharing
JeepNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #1260
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Pulled more parts today, Steering wheel buttons, multi switches, blower motor and regulator, cabin filter holder, rear door lock actuator, tailgate, rear Window, shocks, and rear swaybar.

Soon i will have a almost complete spare Jeep in my Garage, lol
image-1248277361.jpg

image-3100827302.jpg

image-3936552834.jpg

image-786080714.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.