Jeep In Norway - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Jeep In Norway

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM   #796
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Ordered some General Grabber AT2 255/70/17 today, Only need a set of 17's wheels now.
Anyone have good ideas for rims?

R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:41 AM   #797
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

Oem rims or aftermarket?

I've heard nothing but good review about those tires, nice choice
alwaysHI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #798
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysHI
Oem rims or aftermarket?

I've heard nothing but good review about those tires, nice choice
I might Go after market, going to be summer only wheels, either black or silver, deff not chrome, i gave the JK 18's for my winter wheels.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #799
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Something like this

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Se...n=PXA3036-7973

Anybody that know if they Will fit???
17's 9" wide, 4.75" backspacing,
Looking for no rub inside and flush with upper fender Edge outside, its not legal to have tires that sticks outside the fender around here, sadly.

Edit: Ordered them, Will have tires mounted before shipping to save costs.
image-1643582237.jpg

Unread 10-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #800
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

Oh how I hate 4wheelparts lol. Those rims will definitely look good though!!
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #801
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Oh how I hate 4wheelparts lol. Those rims will definitely look good though!!
THANKS man, i hope so to, cant wait to transform my Jeep!

Unread 10-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #802
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

I see you decided to lift her too yessuh!
Unread 10-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #803
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

This thing is gonna look sweet with all the new additions! not that it doesnt already.. I just like the lifted look better! as for the wheel decision.. I say black and not silver but thats just me.
BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:46 AM   #804
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK04WJ
This thing is gonna look sweet with all the new additions! not that it doesnt already.. I just like the lifted look better! as for the wheel decision.. I say black and not silver but thats just me.
THANKS man, it actually look ok for a street look,i have grown out of that, wished to lift for a while, now i found my opportunity.
I like the silver on my Jeep cause og the dark color, if ot was not that dark it would look good with black, the silver makes a great contrast.

Edit: just ordered 20 black lug nuts, 2 WIX airfilters and got 3 WIX oilfilters for free, ha ha!

Unread 10-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #805
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

How'd you get them for free??? That's a deal and a half!
Unread 10-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #806
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
How'd you get them for free??? That's a deal and a half!
Just got them for free with the air filters, some places gives you a deal & steal sometimes, ha ha ha

Finaly i Will Get rid of my K&N that has been polutioning my intake for 2.5 years.

Unread 10-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #807
PowderHound
2003 WJ 

Very nice Jeep Thomahawk! I bet you will love the Grabbers, everyone here in Colorado say they perform great in winter conditions and off road. They are the top rated all terrain on tirerack when you filter survey results by winter performance. I like the Hellorado wheels a lot. I look forward to seeing your Jeep after the lift/tires. Sickness
How are the Ski resorts in the Oslo area? Do you Ski or snowboard? Terje Haakonsen, one of the best snowboarders ever, is from Norway.
2003 WJ♦Inferno Red Limited(4.7 H.O., Vari-Lok axles)♦OME HD/BILLY 5100S♦IRO t-case skid, adj. tb, sway links♦Moog SS♦Factory tow package w/harness & tow hooks♦ Amp/12 sub box♦new bad b**ch passenger♦1993 XJ country♦lift/muds/winchbumper-sold♦build thread instead of long A$$ sig soon...
PowderHound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 03:31 AM   #808
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderHound
Very nice Jeep Thomahawk! I bet you will love the Grabbers, everyone here in Colorado say they perform great in winter conditions and off road. They are the top rated all terrain on tirerack when you filter survey results by winter performance. I like the Hellorado wheels a lot. I look forward to seeing your Jeep after the lift/tires. Sickness
How are the Ski resorts in the Oslo area? Do you Ski or snowboard? Terje Haakonsen, one of the best snowboarders ever, is from Norway.
THANKS man, i have the Nokian Hakkapelitta on my winter wheels, the Grabbers Will be summer wheels only Even if i bet they Are great on snow, my friend with Excursion bought them as all year tires, so i Will see how that works out for him.

I do snowboard, the skiresort we have in Oslo Are just the smaller one, and offcourse tryvann/holmenkollen that had the snowboard World Championship in 2011, its ok size wise, but we aint Go the midt snow here down South.

Terje Haakonsen was THE best snowboarder putting Norway on the map, the best ski resorts Are up mountain North and west, about 2-6 hours driving from Oslo.
I have posted some pics from a couple snowboard trips previous in this thread.

Jeep cant wait to get liftet and play in the snow, Thumbsup!

Edit: ordered a JK fuel door today.
image-2069755476.jpg  

Unread 10-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #809
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Gone for a weekend and so many more parts are on their way! I am getting excited!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #810
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07
Gone for a weekend and so many more parts are on their way! I am getting excited!
Hi hi hi, doing hard time waiting for parts now, i am a notch excited myself, been looking at side rails/sliders now, i really think the jeep need that, i like the freedom edition look, but might Go to a friend who has a metal workshop and fab something.
Bullbar Are out of the plan now, cant combine them with the Sugaro shackles and it hides the grill, so i never been 100% on that idea, Hella's going behind grill for sure, Will look super cool

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.