Jeep In Norway - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Jeep In Norway

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #196
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysHI View Post
Thats a really good plan Thomahawk!
Within 3 years or so, i hope to work hard enough to get a house...
I agree too! I am only a freshie in college so it is going to be some time before I have my own place.

~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #197
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysHI
Thats a really good plan Thomahawk!
Within 3 years or so, i hope to work hard enough to get a house...
I know, i have been fliping apartments the last 3 years to build up cash and get rid of mortgage to the bank, and Are tired of moving and working all the time. Also work as electrician offshore in between, very soon i can buy a house with cash without mortgage at all, and loan money for an apartment that i am going to rent out so somebody else pays that place down, and Jeep is payed off allready. Realestate marked here in Norway Are skyhigh and 3 room apartment like i have now goes for around 500K USD.....
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #198
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

I know, i have been fliping apartments the last 3 years to build up cash and get rid of mortgage to the bank, and Are tired of moving and working all the time. Also work as electrician offshore in between, very soon i can buy a house with cash without mortgage at all, and loan money for an apartment that i am going to rent out so somebody else pays that place down, and Jeep is payed off allready. Realestate marked here in Norway Are skyhigh and 3 room apartment like i have now goes for around 500K USD.....
Flipping made some big money here before the crash. It is not so prevalent now with the crash and other crap.

Not having a morgage would be epic and id give you a high five!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #199
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

Flipping made some big money here before the crash. It is not so prevalent now with the crash and other crap.

Not having a morgage would be epic and id give you a high five!
Yeah, i know, Had this plan and worked hard for it the last 3-5 years. then i can consentrate on My Jeep, My new trail rig, and Go snowboarding up mountain all winter. 
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 09-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #200
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:

Yeah, i know, Had this plan and worked hard for it the last 3-5 years. then i can consentrate on My Jeep, My new trail rig, and ho snowboarding up mountain all winter. ?
That sounds like a pretty damn good plan to me!!!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #201
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post

What do you Think about the badge vs no badge issue? I am wooried all naked Will look dull, also the white stripe along the sides Are gone now. need something to Break it up a little i am thinking.
I think it needs the Jeep badges, but that's just me.
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #202
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeeJeep

I think it needs the Jeep badges, but that's just me.
Thanks for your opinon, but the Jeep badge on the hood and tail gate Are not coming back on, either not the Grand cherokee letters on the doors, its just too much..... And everyone knows What Brand and model it is, and If they dont they Even not deserve to know it. Ha ha

Only thing i may add is limited, 4x4, Quadradrive, and V8 badges. I am considering to paint the 4x4 and V8 badges gloss Black, so all the badges Are Black and dosnt stand out That much as the chrome Does, to much bling for me....

I am trying to find Them, but they Are just expensive and hard to Get, anyone That have a good source for Where to Get Them?

Unread 09-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #203
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

Oh I get it, I thought you were talking about all the badges. You are free and naked then!

I bet you have the best looking Jeep in Norway.
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #204
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeeJeep View Post
I agreee!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #205
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeeJeep
Oh I get it, I thought you were talking about all the badges. You are free and naked then!

Thanks guys 

frankly i have not seen Any better looking WJ around here yet. Ha ha ha
In between i Get coments and people coming over and Ask about it, which year and so, ex at gas station or If i just sit Waiting in the Jeep someplace, Jeeps aint so comon around here in Norway, due to big engine taxes and high gas prices. it Really start to Get to the point i planned and Are in super smooth Shape.

Did order the limited and Quadradrive badges today, Will Think a bit more on the others, cant Go around completly naked you know.....
image-2736335392.png   image-4250789456.png  

Unread 09-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #206
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Thanks guys 

frankly i have not seen Any better looking WJ around here yet. Ha ha ha
In between i Get coments and people coming over and Ask about it, which year and so, ex at gas station or If i just sit Waiting in the Jeep someplace, Jeeps aint so comon around here in Norway, due to big engine taxes and high gas prices. it Really start to Get to the point i planned and Are in super smooth Shape.

Did order the limited and Quadradrive badges today, Will Think a bit more on the others, cant Go around completly naked you know.....
Where did you scoop the badges from?

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #207
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Justforjeeps.com

I am tired of surching ebay and others for days...

Unread 09-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #208
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Justforjeeps.com

I am tired of surching ebay and others for days...
ebay has got em on there usually around 30 bucks a badge!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #209
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

ebay has got em on there usually around 30 bucks a badge!
I know, but just not now, i got all 3 for 89$ shipped. Shhh i have to forget about That, That's expensive for a couple of badges, right? Keep loosing control of My judgement, Really needed Them, i Think its My Jeep addiction That kicks in, maybe i should get some profesional help for this???

I have also turned night to day and day to night just to be at US time cause That's when JF is alive, rofl! My GF works night time now.

Thi hi hi hi hi!

Unread 09-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #210
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:

I know, but just not now, i got all 3 for 89$ shipped. Shhh i have to forget about That, That's expensive for a couple of badges, right? Keep loosing control of My judgement, Really needed Them, i Think its My Jeep addiction That kicks in, maybe i should get some profesional help for this???

I have also turned night to day and day to night just to be at US time cause That's when JF is alive, rofl! My GF works night time now.

Thi hi hi hi hi!
What is the time difference?? Haha. And that's a lot for badges cause I scraped some off a dead wj for free a quadradrvie and a v8 lol

-Michael-

For Sale:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.