Jeep In Norway - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Jeep In Norway

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #181
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
OME What heigths Are those?
I believe they are only an inch or 1.5 inches and the ride is supposed to be one of the best! Especially when match some some bilstiens!

~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #182
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

I believe they are only an inch or 1.5 inches and the ride is supposed to be one of the best! Especially when match some some bilstiens!
Ok Thanks, i Will look into That....
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #183
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Ok Thanks, i Will look into That....
talk to kolak about them! he will give you some info!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #184
SnowLeopard
1997 ZJ 

Get the medium duty springs though unless you're planning on loading the Jeep down with heavy upgrades like steel bumpers and sliders. I wish I'd done that as my Jeep rides a little stiffer than I'd like now. It's no fault of the shocks. I just think the HD springs from OME are a little stiff for light loads. I don't usually have but myself and some tool boxes to lug around. So I guess MD would've worked out after all. Ah well, we live, we learn.

I believe that for WJ's the OME springs give you 3" of lift, but I could be mistaken.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
SnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #185
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopard View Post
Get the medium duty springs though unless you're planning on loading the Jeep down with heavy upgrades like steel bumpers and sliders. I wish I'd done that as my Jeep rides a little stiffer than I'd like now. It's no fault of the shocks. I just think the HD springs from OME are a little stiff for light loads. I don't usually have but myself and some tool boxes to lug around. So I guess MD would've worked out after all. Ah well, we live, we learn.

I believe that for WJ's the OME springs give you 3" of lift, but I could be mistaken.
There is a 3.5 OME kit that I saw but it was springs with a 2 inch spacer

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #186
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

I have been Really bored while Waiting for My Jeep to finish at the paintshop. So i have been ordering some minor Stuff, warning sticker for My dash, punisher scull sticker, Hella LED turning light, and LED bulbs for licence plate light.

Also been looking into Badges, Really cant decide If i am going completly naked all around, been considering the limited badges and the 4x4 badges for the sides, and Quadradrive badge and V8 badge on the tail hatch.

I not sure i would like to Go chrome on theese, maybe gloss Black, or vinyl stickers, maybe make My own with carbonfiber vinyl???

Confused! What you guys Think?

Here Are the funny Stickers and fender turning light i have ordered, still not sure If or Where to put Them.......
image-3408732653.jpg  
image-2846911731.png

image-595510902.png

R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 09-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #187
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Those turn signal bulbs should be pretty cool!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #188
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07
Those turn signal bulbs should be pretty cool!
Thanks,

Yeah i know, its a Really ****ty picture, but they look great, smoked with amber led, you guys over in US dosnt have the fender mounted turning light, do you? I would like to not have it but the holes in the fender is There and i just needed something That look better Than the stock amber plastic crap.

What do you Think about the badge vs no badge issue? I am wooried all naked Will look dull, also the white stripe along the sides Are gone now. need something to Break it up a little i am thinking.

Unread 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #189
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Thanks,

Yeah i know, its a Really ****ty picture, but they look great, smoked with amber led, you guys over in US dosnt have the fender mounted turning light, do you? I would like to not have it but the holes in the fender is There and i just needed something That look better Than the stock amber plastic crap.

What do you Think about the badge vs no badge issue? I am wooried all naked Will look dull, also the white stripe along the sides Are gone now. need something to Break it up a little i am thinking.
We don't have the fender turn signals, I think they are sweet actually. The Land Rover and the Mercedes that we have, have them and I like them.

I like the V8, quadradrive, Grand Cherokee, and 4x4 badges actually. Gives it definition. I also have the "Trail Rated" badge!

Check out my build, I am having some driveshaft questions. LOL. More opinions never hurt!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #190
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

jeep's looking good bro!
alwaysHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #191
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysHI
jeep's looking good bro!
Thanks HI, lol

Very soon much better!!! 

Unread 09-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #192
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

So what lift have you decided for? OME through Kolak?
Unread 09-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #193
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysHI

So what lift have you decided for? OME through Kolak?
I may just Go for upcountry, but not yet, have done to much lately and trying to upgrade My finance situation by selling My apartment, buying a new one and rent it out making somebody Else pay That morgage and buy a house with My GF outside the city, cause i want a big @$$ Garage. Lol

I consider UC cause i am only need it up a little bit, 1" or something, its My DD and a street Jeep.
When i Get My Garage i Will start making another project That Will be 100% trail rig. It Will be a WJ, ZJ, or maybe a Wrangler.

Unread 09-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #194
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
I may just Go for upcountry, but not yet, have done to much lately and trying to upgrade My finance situation by selling My apartment, buying a new one and rent it out making somebody Else pay That morgage and buy a house with My GF outside the city, cause i want a big @$$ Garage. Lol

I consider UC cause i am only need it up a little bit, 1" or something, its My DD and a street Jeep.
When i Get My Garage i Will start making another project That Will be 100% trail rig. It Will be a WJ, ZJ, or maybe a Wrangler.
Throw some 3/4 inch spacers all around like I did!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 09-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #195
alwaysHI
2003 WJ 

Thats a really good plan Thomahawk!
Within 3 years or so, i hope to work hard enough to get a house...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.