Jeep In Norway - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Jeep In Norway

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #166
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ
Hyggelig å se en kar norsk på forumet! Jeg har familie i Stavanger.

Like your jeep man pretty clean.
Hi, Cool you can write norwegian to ha ha. I bought My Jeep in Haugesund not far from Stavanger, Both Nice places. I am living in the capital Oslo but often Go up Mountain durring winter for snowboarding. The Jeep with Quadradrive is amazing in heavy snow/ice conditions. Enjoying it alot. 

R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:09 PM   #167
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk View Post
Tried to buff away the scrathes Made of punks, didnt work out, to deep i Think.

Washed the whole Jeep, polished and put sealent on the hood.

Waiting for an answer from INS If they cover the damage and new paint.
I dont see them?
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Front XJ/TJ 2" Budget Boost. PM for details.
snobrdrkid07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #168
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Outside tailpipe video1:

http://youtu.be/xfMebCUYRfM

Outside tailpipe video2:

http://youtu.be/70Ob3SI6R98
wow sorry it took so long! But damn that sounds good!

And I just realized I never went through your whole build! That jeep with dauls looks legit!

I bet her son enjoys the Jeep haha!
~ 04 WJ 4.0 | Selec-Trac 242 | MBP | OME HD 3" Lift | JKS TB | IRO Front LCA's and UCA's| Bilstein 5100's | Custom Front D.S. | Stillen Rotors/Metal Matrix Pads | Tow Package w/ 3.73's | Projectors w/ 55w HID H1 5000K Lows | Sylvania Ultra 9005 Fogs | Moog HD Steering | Kenwood eXcelon Radio | Memphis Speakers | Alpine Amps | Alpine Subs | Moog STB SS | Superchips Flashpaq | Auxiliary Transmission Cooler | Rock Lights | Light Bars ~

~ Snobrdrkid's "Build" Thread ~ YouTube Channel ~ Fuelly ~WJ 4.0 Transmission Cooler Info ~

~ 05 Rubicon Unlimited 4.0 | 6-Speed | Dana 44's | Air Lockers | 4.11 Gears | Rock-Trac 241OR T-Case with 4:1 4-Low | 2" Spacer Lift | 245/75/16 Kevlar MT/R's on Moabs | Hansen Offroad Steel F/R Bumpers | Warn 9000xi Winch | Edge Performance Chip | Custom CAI | Hella Off-road Lights | Cobra 29 CB | Flash Lights | Recovery Gear | Fire Extinguisher ~

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:29 PM   #169
Grand_ZJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomahawk

Hi, Cool you can write norwegian to ha ha. I bought My Jeep in Haugesund not far from Stavanger, Both Nice places. I am living in the capital Oslo but often Go up Mountain durring winter for snowboarding. The Jeep with Quadradrive is amazing in heavy snow/ice conditions. Enjoying it alot. 
Yeah I love the full time 4wd in the jeep when its snowing makes it easy to drive.

Yeah I have to learn Norwegian myself as the family that came to USA never taught the kids how to speak it as they only used it for "adult" talk lol I'm not too good yet in speaking or reading.
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #170
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdrkid07

I dont see them?
Check out page 11, There Are pics of it There.
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeep-norway-2th-buildt-overland-upgrade-1813490/[/url]

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #171
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:

wow sorry it took so long! But damn that sounds good!

And I just realized I never went through your whole build! That jeep with dauls looks legit!

I bet her son enjoys the Jeep haha!
Yes the sound is awsome, Even better in real, the camera on my ****ty iPhone4 dosnt capture the deepest tones....

Her son loves it, Made this for me. He is going to be a Jeeper for sure. Lol

His name is Willy and loves old military Jeeps. Good match
image-3309926097.jpg   image-2701143135.jpg  

Unread 08-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #172
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_ZJ

Yeah I love the full time 4wd in the jeep when its snowing makes it easy to drive.

Yeah I have to learn Norwegian myself as the family that came to USA never taught the kids how to speak it as they only used it for "adult" talk lol I'm not too good yet in speaking or reading.
Easy? Great fun playing around in the snow, havnt got stuck yet.

I Really kicked when i saw That you Had replied to My build thread in Norwegian, it was quite good also.

Impressed! Thumbsup 

Unread 08-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #173
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Check out page 11, There Are pics of it There.
Was looking at the wrong pics... my bad! And DANG ID BE SO MAD!!

THOSE LITTLE @%$@#%#$%&$%&

Quote:
Yes the sound is awsome, Even better in real, the camera on my ****ty iPhone4 dosnt capture the deepest tones....

Her son loves it, Made this for me. He is going to be a Jeeper for sure. Lol

His name is Willy and loves old military Jeeps. Good match
Awwww isnt that cute! hahahaha. He is good in my book now!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #174
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:

Was looking at the wrong pics... my bad! And DANG ID BE SO MAD!!

THOSE LITTLE @%$@#%#$%&$%&

Awwww isnt that cute! hahahaha. He is good in my book now!
Yes i was That mad, Kicking thing around....

If i ever see Them doing it i Will for sure Break their necks and let My dog chew on their butts.

And Yes He is a good bonus son, def gone be a Jeeper.
Thinking about buying a project for him soon, but have to buy a house with a kick a$$ Garage first.

Unread 08-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #175
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Yes i was That mad, Kicking thing around....

If i ever see Them doing it i Will for sure Break their necks and let My dog chew on their butts.

And Yes He is a good bonus son, def gone be a Jeeper.
Thinking about buying a project for him soon, but have to buy a house with a kick a$$ Garage first.
if you catch them and have pics or vids... you can ring em up good with the po-po!

How old is he?

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #176
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

My bonus son is 11 years old, Really Proud theese days, He tells us He started his puberty, when We Ask How He know? He dont want to say, but states That There is no doubt about it.

LMAO!

Back to the Jeep, Ordered the Sugaro shackles today!
image-671285497.png

Unread 08-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #177
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
My bonus son is 11 years old, Really Proud theese days, He tells us He started his puberty, when We Ask How He know? He dont want to say, but states That There is no doubt about it.

LMAO!

Back to the Jeep, Ordered the Sugaro shackles today!
That is hilarious!

Those are a great addition!

I saw a pic of a black WJ that looked lowered... Don't lower yours haha...

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #178
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:

That is hilarious!

Those are a great addition!

I saw a pic of a black WJ that looked lowered... Don't lower yours haha...
Staying at stock height or going upcountry when its time for springs and/or isolators.

Unread 08-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #179
snobrdrkid07
Mr. WJ

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Staying at stock height or going upcountry when its time for springs and/or isolators.
You can do upcountry like I did! haha. Or get some OME springs which are awesome ride quality!

-Michael-

For Sale:
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #180
Thomahawk
2004 WJ 

Quote:

You can do upcountry like I did! haha. Or get some OME springs which are awesome ride quality!
OME What heigths Are those?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.