ISUzj Build Thread - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > ISUzj Build Thread

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 11-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #31
ISUzj
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazdarx View Post
The new rack looks good, I think that the fairing could look better if it were curved to match the roof. The grill guard also looks good, especially for being home made. I think where it wraps around the side by the headlights would match the vehicle better if it were squared off more. Its a boxy vehicle, but the guard is very round there.
Yeah I would have made the Farring to match the vehicle. but to really do that I would need a heat gun, and I really don't have access to that, and it would not fit in the oven....so i might make a longer one and bend my brackets but we will see

~~[_---_____---_\-\\\\\\-\
~~~(o) )-o---(o) )-o---) )
94ZJ 5.2 Red; Rusty's 3" Coils,Skyjacker hydro's, Brush Guard, Custom Rear Bumper, Custom Roof Rack, KVG Quick Discos, 31-10.50-15's DAYTON TIMBERLINE A/T OBA 2 Gallon tank
Can't buy it? BUILD IT!! Do it cheap too cuz your in college

My Build Thread Align your jeep yourself B N B#175
ISUzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #32
thilinaw
2000 WJ 

I dont think that the roofrack being straight and the roof being curved is that visible when looking at it in real life...when you were explaining it the other day it took me a while to see it....it looks a lot more visible in the pictures though....anyways its looking nice...as I am sure you've heard me say before!!

"Getting there isn't half the fun, It's all the fun"~Robert Townsend
thilinaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2012, 07:25 AM   #33
1998grand
1998 ZJ 

just saw your build thread. looks nice. glad to see we had the same idea on the herculiner. nice bruch guard and roof rack. wish i could weld.
1998grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 05:19 PM   #34
Stabe
1995 ZJ 

You my friend are an inspiration for poor people with red ZJs the world over . I love this thread, keep it up.
Stabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #35
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I like that rack, if I were you I'd get two more crossbars to support the rack then you can put more weight on it.
Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #36
Spike300
1993 ZJ 

I like this thread alot, awesome way you made everything yourself. I like the second roof rack more but both were great. keep up the good fab skills

5.2-242 tcase-44a-30x9.50x15 MT/R-American Racing Burst Rims -[COLOR="Red"]Optima[/COLOR] -E3 plugs-[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Cu[/COLOR]st[COLOR="DarkGreen"]om[/COLOR] Pa[COLOR="DarkGreen"]in[/COLOR]t-Amsoil-Addco Front and Rear-polyurethane bushings

[B]To be installed[/B]: RE gen2 discos, military battery terminals
[B]To be rebuilt:[/B] HP30
[B]To be received:[/B]
[B]To be paid for:[/B]

[B]Next on the list:[/B] complete redo of brakes and
lines
[B]Needed:[/B] fittings, coil of brake tubing, Russel speed bleeders

Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #75
Spike300 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.