iron rock offroad - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 23 Old 12-18-2013, 10:08 PM
LongArmXJ4L
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
I placed my order with Nick from Kolak today. He was very knowledgeable an saved me a few hundred dollars by utilizing the promotion on the Bilstein 5100s and saving me some money through IRO. I have done my fair share of research and Nick set my WJ up with a VERY good lift configuration. IRO 4" with everything I needed, plus a few worn items given my vehicle mileage. Definitely doing business with him in the future.

LongArmXJ4L is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 23 Old 12-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Notabene
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 184
Nick is very helpful. He knows his ****. Was surprised how much I saved going through him. I wasn't expecting the discounts either, so it was a nice surprise.

Why make a heap of trips? Going to the baker, the butcher, the dairy, the green grocer... When you can just go to the supermarket that has it all.

Nick is the WJ supermarket, with the best prices. He fusses like mad with his emailing back and forward, making sure it's all good to go, and you've made the right choices etc.


Plus, as far as I can tell, he doesn't ever sleep. When I email him from the bottom of Australia, it's after midnight where he is, and fugg me, the emails keep going, back and forward, back and forward. To the point I feel bad for pestering him.
Notabene is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old 12-19-2013, 12:22 AM
LongArmXJ4L
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notabene View Post
Nick is very helpful. He knows his ****. Was surprised how much I saved going through him. I wasn't expecting the discounts either, so it was a nice surprise.

Why make a heap of trips? Going to the baker, the butcher, the dairy, the green grocer... When you can just go to the supermarket that has it all.

Nick is the WJ supermarket, with the best prices. He fusses like mad with his emailing back and forward, making sure it's all good to go, and you've made the right choices etc.

Plus, as far as I can tell, he doesn't ever sleep. When I email him from the bottom of Australia, it's after midnight where he is, and fugg me, the emails keep going, back and forward, back and forward. To the point I feel bad for pestering him.
Exactly how he took care of me. I didn't expect the discounts and he always promptly replied. I actually brought it to his attention how crazy one man can run the entire show. Regardless of any negative remarks, he took care of me and my payment was in his hands 48hrs after the first phone call from him. Excellent service and I WILL order again.
LongArmXJ4L is offline  
post #19 of 23 Old 02-03-2015, 07:56 AM
dagr8tim
Web Wheeler
 
dagr8tim's Avatar
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Galloway, Oh
Posts: 3,109
Garage
Is the IRO vendor still kicking around? I'm about to order the 10215 XJ /ZJ Adjustable Double Shear Track Bar Kit, but if I can save afew bucks to offset the shipping, I'll go with a vendor.

Jeeping - The art of getting dirty & going broke while slowly heading nowhere, and taking all day to do it.

97 XJ SE - The War Wagon
98 TJ - Mall Crawler/Light Trail Rig
dagr8tim is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old 02-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Kolak
Vendor
 
Kolak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 6,420
Here I am You want me to send you a PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr8tim View Post
Is the IRO vendor still kicking around? I'm about to order the 10215 XJ /ZJ Adjustable Double Shear Track Bar Kit, but if I can save afew bucks to offset the shipping, I'll go with a vendor.

Kolak Performance and Offroad
Member: Specialty Equipment Market Association
Telephone: 480 998-3661

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kolak is offline  
post #21 of 23 Old 02-03-2015, 12:44 PM
dagr8tim
Web Wheeler
 
dagr8tim's Avatar
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Galloway, Oh
Posts: 3,109
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolak View Post
Here I am You want me to send you a PM?
That's fine. I was ready to click checkout on IRO's site and I went searching for a coupon code and came across this thread.

Jeeping - The art of getting dirty & going broke while slowly heading nowhere, and taking all day to do it.

97 XJ SE - The War Wagon
98 TJ - Mall Crawler/Light Trail Rig
dagr8tim is offline  
post #22 of 23 Old 02-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK
 
Wheelin98TJ's Avatar
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,224
No tech discussion here, moved to Grand Cherokee GD.
Wheelin98TJ is offline  
post #23 of 23 Old 03-27-2015, 06:27 AM
snooknpoon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: tampa
Posts: 1
Kolak is very helpful ask a few questions and he knew what I needed. I got more things from him and it was way less than on IROs website. Plus he's up all night it seems like. Great guy!
snooknpoon is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome