How Jeep missed a perfect Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > How Jeep missed a perfect Jeep

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 05-29-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
joyride

How Jeep missed a perfect Jeep

It was already almost year ago already...
I ordered new GC WKII - black Overland ..for a night or two I was happy - I gona have a best Jeep (SUV) ever - Quadra drive plus Quadra lift plus great look, plus independent suspension all around like RR - everthing you can dream about buying a real SUV - car for every possible usage man can think off..
Somehow, while waiting, i found out new quadradrive has no lockers in my comming car!!!!!! It waas a strike! I cancelen an order just because of this. Because of it became just like toyota, like vw, like anything else on the market...
I know - theoreticaly I belive - there are no huge difference on the trail to have rear lock plus newest anti-lock system or both lockers....
But if anybody was about to create a perfect jeep - it was Jeep, so close miss..(
I know most of users don't know how many lockers they have on their suvs...
But anyway - imagine - air suspension, full lock option, 8 gear transm., looks of the current WKII - it would be the best packed jeep ever - still noone has it, but they didn't made that.
I realy wonder am I alone in this...
Is there any possible statement Jeepforum can come up with to send to Jeep headquarters just for keeping some hope alive..???
P.S.:
Sorry for my english - I'm from Latvia if anybody knows where is it))

joyride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #2
fast540
1999 WJ 

Perfect jeep,independent susp? Um ok. It's pretty and as far as 4wd minivans go its awesome but perfect jeep? Really? If finances allowed I'd totally buy one and probably even tow my perfect jeep to the trails with it
fast540 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

the only real grand cherokees were ZJs and maybe WJs (WJs imo kinda looked like minivans though...)
the only way to get true lockers in a Jeep from the factory is a Wrangler Rubicon.
Unread 05-29-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
TeeJay4490
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio View Post
the only real grand cherokees where ZJs and maybe WJs (WJs imo kinda looked like minivans though...)
the only way to get true lockers in a Jeep is a Wrangler Rubicon.
Minivan? Us WJ people prefer badass grocery getter.

1999 Grand Laredo 4x4: [SIZE="2"]Whats left of a front bumper - JK Saharas' with 33's - 4 in. Rough Country lift - HID conversion - Double cardon conversion - TJ gas cap mod - Recovery points added - Painted cladding and grill - Skid plates - All moog suspension- Roof Rack -CB radio - Cut and trimmed fenders[/SIZE]

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/tjswj-build-thread-1438516/[/url]

[url]http://wjjeeps.com/[/url]
TeeJay4490 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #5
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay4490 View Post
Minivan? Us WJ people prefer badass grocery getter.
youre not getting too many grocerys rolled on your side in a ditch are you? im sorry i just had to just givin you ****
Unread 05-30-2013, 12:46 AM   #6
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio

youre not getting too many grocerys rolled on your side in a ditch are you? im sorry i just had to just givin you ****
That's harsh haha too soon?
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.