Here's a question you never thought you'd see about a '94 Laredo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Here's a question you never thought you'd see about a '94 Laredo

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-30-2014, 08:33 AM   #1
Dresgeve

Here's a question you never thought you'd see about a '94 Laredo

Yes, this is a random question. I'm looking for a set of seats for a project I'm working on. A local guy has a nearly new condition driver and passenger seat from a 1994 Laredo for $50, which is in the price range I need. The seats are this style:

The style is honestly great for what I need. But my question is: How firm are these seats in the best of times? Are they comfortable but firm, or are they the typical '90s trampoline style found in most cars those days?

EDIT: Actually, one more question. How tall is the base of the seat from the bottom of the mounting hardware to the top of the cushion?

What I'm doing is building a home-made sim cockpit to play around with some rally and whatnot. So ultimately the seat won't be moving, so I don't need the heavy bolsters and so on of a racing seat, but I will be moving in the seat some, so not sitting on a trampoline would help, haha.

I'd appreciate any info you have! Thanks!

Last edited by Dresgeve; 08-30-2014 at 10:26 AM..
Dresgeve is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.