Help easy question on 2000 grand cherokee laredo -
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Help easy question on 2000 grand cherokee laredo

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Headlight Pair for Mo

Unread 10-06-2015, 08:14 PM   #1
Help easy question on 2000 grand cherokee laredo

I have a 2000 grand cherokee that the heat only works the first few minutes I turn it on then it no longer comes out hott I checked all the vacum lines and I noticed this vacuum line with no hose attached and air comes out of it when I turn on my heat, if u see that taped up hose I did That to fix the air from only blowing out my vents and it seemed to work, but now my issue is the heat does not work to good, I'm hoping it's not the blend door everyone keeps telling me about, does someone know if there is supposed to be a hose attached to that vacum line I circled

Youshady2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.