Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Help

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
applegeek89

Help

I have a 2001 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo and I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me, when I first bought my jeep I could lock and unlock the doors with the wireless remote and the lights would flash, when arming it the horn would sound all normal right. But I recently needed the engine replaced and when I got it back the lights now won't flash when locking or unlocking and the horn doesn't sound when locking or arming the jeep any ideas? Also when the jeep gets shut off after I drive it it doesn't unlock all the doors is this normal?

applegeek89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
BLACK04WJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

play with the settings on your overhead display. all of those things you mentioned can be changed easily. just scroll through the menu and you should be able to figure it out.
BLACK04WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
applegeek89

Ok I have tried that and they all say that they are already on
applegeek89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.