Heater help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Heater help

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperCyber Sale on RUBICON EXPRESS - Short Arms, Long Arms, Tra

Unread 10-19-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
martenman

Heater help

Last year my wife and I made a mistake. We left a bottle of Bull Frog sunscreen in our Jeep after winter began. When entered the Jeep one morning to find that the can had emptied itself into the Jeep. This caused all of the windows to be covered by the oily liquid, that we did not get rid of until summer, the winters in Fairbanks are 7 months long. Now that it is getting cold again, we are having the same problem again, but now it is coming out of the defrost and causing the windshield to fog up when it is on defrost. There also is smoke of some sort coming out of the vents. I am not sure if replacing the heater core will do. Any suggestions? Is there a filter that I am missing?

martenman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.