Harbor Freight off-road light comparison - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Harbor Freight off-road light comparison

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 07-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #16
KDStewart
1998 ZJ 

I have four of the rectangle lights mounted on a roof rack bar on my ZJ, I love the light output and pattern. The only complaint I have is that they don't like to stay where I put them so I almost always have to adjust before use. I'm trying to build some kind of system to keep them "locked" together and then have an external up and down adjustment that moves all four at once but it's complicated. As far as how many you could fit on the roof goes, I put mine in line with the four ridges on the roof and they look great, you could fit six if you wanted to but there would be little to no room in between each light.

KDStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #17
coltman151
1995 ZJ 

The light bar I built is 38 inches wide. 5.5x6 is 33, so ill have 5 inches for spacing them. That should leave 1 inch in between each one if I put the outside two directly flush with the light bar.

So if my math or anything is wrong, I'm sure the Internet will correct me

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.