Happy Halloween! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Happy Halloween!

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
brinoff

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Happy Halloween!

Decorated my WJ for the kid's trunk or treat at school. None of the kids got it, but their parents were pretty psyched. It turned out well enough that I may actually spend some money next time and use materials other than recyclables, trash, and spray paint

ghost-jeep-drivers-2.jpg   ghost-jeep-pass.jpg  
93YJ 4.0 I6, AX-15, NP231 Teraflex SYE, Tom Wood Drive Shaft, G2 D44 ARB, ARB locked 30, T&T customs axle trusses, ProComp 35" Mud Terrain, RE SD 4" Lift, Daystar 1" BL, Harbor Freight 8000 Winch, Swing Away Tire Carrier, and some other stuff.
brinoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
SnowLeopard
1997 ZJ 

Man, the best stuff came out of the 80's. Great blast from the past, man. Kudos for the effort. I bet all those kids' parents will take them home and introduce them to the movie.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"
SnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
pauler
2001 WJ 

sweet! I love halloween too
-Debadged, K&N CAI, Quad taillight mod, Yellowtop Optima, 3000 watt stereo setup, Kolak 3' Catback (flowmaster 70 with magnaflow tip and high flow magnaflow cat) with DMH electric cutout, Overland woodgrain wheel
pauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
daveWK42
2008 WK 

that's awesome! boggles my mind that the kids didn't get it...
daveWK42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.