Anyway so here's the pics of the deflaters I bought off ebay
I'm extremely happy with them, they were very easy to set on my spare tire and took about 5 minutes total to set all 4. I've aired down a few times with them to double check they work properly and they're pretty accurate IMO, all within 1/2psi, which is fine with me. I pulled one apart to show you guys the build quality, all solid brass, I'm happy with them for the price and suggest anyone looking at the $15 'keychain deflaters' at the local 4x4 shop to just spend the extra $10 on these
And I did get a 35" spare fit where the stock should be. Can't use the factory mount, used a ratchet strap obviously. It rubs the gate pretty good, but I have no air in the tire so its not bad.
So I got the rear bumper done. As some of you know, I wanted this one
I ended up with something I'm 100% happy with for once, there wasn't anything I wish I would've changed, and nothing I don't like. Its rare because I'm extremely picky about things, but I'm very proud of this. I ended up getting the cut corners further up than the ones in that pic I tried to copy, and ended up having to clearance about 4-5" of the floorpan out of the hatch, but it was well worth it IMO.
Mounts are 2.5"x2.5" 1/4" angle iron, with a bunch of mounts on bottom and side (with frame rails plated on both). Main tubing across back is 3x3, tow hooks are 3"x6" 1" plate, and the rest is all 1/4".
Some decent clearance
Then washed & waxed, had to take some pics :P