Grand Slam West 2013 Pic Thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Grand Slam West 2013 Pic Thread

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
BigDaveZJ
1995 ZJ 

Grand Slam West 2013 Pic Thread

Another great year out in Moab. For those unfamiliar with the event, it's been held every year since 1998, and all but one of those years was in Moab, UT. A GREAT time with Grand owners from all over the country on the trails in Moab. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. This was my 13th GSW and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to wheel with. The willingness to help and teach is amazing.

On to the pics!

Some night run action

Hell's Revenge

Unread 06-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
BigDaveZJ
1995 ZJ 

Unread 06-12-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
BigDaveZJ
1995 ZJ 

Unread 06-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
BigDaveZJ
1995 ZJ 

Also my pics highlighted some of the bigger rigs that come out there, but we offer trails each day that suit every level of build for all types of Grands. We've yet to have a WK2 come out and play with us, but we get 3-4 WK's a year, and ran into Jeep testing some of the WK2's a couple years ago. We haven't nailed down dates for 2014 yet, but we usually announce those sometime over the summer. We also have a ton of great sponsors for our free raffle that we hold each year with some incredible prizes that would really be a huge benefit to someone in the process of building their rigs. Check out www.grandslamwest.org for more info, or let me or FPKites know if you have any questions.
Unread 06-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #5
GraKee99
Rapist Wit

1999 WJ 

Looks like a blast Dave, bummed I missed it. Hopefully next year.

WJ, WK, CJ5

Colorado Jeep Club Member #188
GraKee99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #6
silentbob21
2004 WJ 

excellent pictures! maybe next year I can make it out, quite a drive from SoCal, but need to make the Moab trip at some point in my wheeling life haha!

silentbob21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #7
BigDaveZJ
1995 ZJ 

It's definitely worth it! The only person who's been to every single GSW is from SoCal so you can definitely make the trip.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.