JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Grand Cherokee General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/)
-   -   Grand Slam West 2010 Discussion Thread (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/grand-slam-west-2010-discussion-thread-823213/)

Sandy R 07-23-2009 09:00 PM

Grand Slam West 2010 Discussion Thread
 
June 4-6
Moab, UT

Mark your calendars now and plan to join in for fun wheeling and friendship. Details will be announced as plans and decisions are finalized.

In June we had a good showing from members of this Forum. Next June we hope for an even bigger JF turnout. Please consider the trek.

Ryan or Hunter, can one of you stick this thread?

Jones 07-23-2009 09:18 PM

Without a doubt the best wheeling trip I've ever been on.

Virmagicus 07-23-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -ZJones- (Post 7636784)
Without a doubt the best wheeling trip I've ever been on.

Was that not the first as well Brian ? j/k :D

Hopefully i am out west next year !!! Maybe this thread will get stuck in the right place. :D

k9popo 07-23-2009 09:31 PM

Great thanks Sandy, now thats planning ahead :thumbsup:

I cant wait to wheel with the great bunch of guys again.

Anybody else wanna go in on a condo???

Jones 07-23-2009 09:37 PM

I might depending on the price.

k9popo 07-23-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -ZJones- (Post 7636912)
I might depending on the price.

It will be well worth it for ya...;)

Bama_WJ 07-23-2009 10:52 PM

I REALLY want to go next year. Who cares if its almost 1700 miles away. :laugh:

Maybe I'll actually get a job next summer so I can buy my Claytons and what not. I'd be down to rent a condo if I went.

GraKee99 07-23-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bama_WJ (Post 7637315)
I REALLY want to go next year. Who cares if its almost 1700 miles away. :laugh:

Maybe I'll actually get a job next summer so I can buy my Claytons and what not. I'd be down to rent a condo if I went.

If I end up with a job out in Colorado next year, you can come crash with me before. I probably won't be on long arms but would definitely try to make it out. And you can hold me to that offer. :cheers:

Bama_WJ 07-23-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraKee99 (Post 7637377)
If I end up with a job out in Colorado next year, you can come crash with me before. I probably won't be on long arms but would definitely try to make it out. And you can hold me to that offer. :cheers:

Thanks. Sounds good. I think half the fun will be being able to drive cross country and see cities like St. Louis and Denver. I've never really been out west.

I just put this thread on my favorites list. Not forgetting it now! :2thumbsup:

Jones 07-23-2009 11:29 PM

You don't need long arms to do the trails I did this year (Poison Spider, Hell's Revenge twice, Fins and Things twice). ricochet88 was on a BB and 31's and did almost everything I did.

go4x4it 07-23-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9popo (Post 7636877)
Great thanks Sandy, now thats planning ahead :thumbsup:

I cant wait to wheel with the great bunch of guys again.

Anybody else wanna go in on a condo???

Im down:2thumbsup:

It looks like Im headed back to moab in August or Sept :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I will have my bumper on in 2 weeks!!! and Ill have my Long arms by then as well.. and I will be 2" taller

-Shoey- 07-23-2009 11:39 PM

I'm down, just depends on where I'll be at by that time next year.

Ricochet88 07-23-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -ZJones- (Post 7637507)
You don't need long arms to do the trails I did this year (Poison Spider, Hell's Revenge twice, Fins and Things twice). ricochet88 was on a BB and 31's and did almost everything I did.

lol and i was connected still. if i was discoed then i would have done better

i cant wait im def gonna be there!!:thumbsup:

Bama_WJ 07-23-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -ZJones- (Post 7637507)
You don't need long arms to do the trails I did this year (Poison Spider, Hell's Revenge twice, Fins and Things twice). ricochet88 was on a BB and 31's and did almost everything I did.

Guess I won't have any excuses then. :rofl:

Texas ZJ1 07-24-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricochet88 (Post 7637560)
lol and i was connected still. if i was discoed then i would have done better

thumbsup:


Yep, some very inexperience wheeler told you to NOT disconnect. We'll take care of you.


Hunter


The time now is 04:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.