Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

GraKee99 WJ build thread

106K views 666 replies 92 participants last post by  SnowLeopard 
#1 ·
Well, I am bored so lets do one for this rig. I will try to remember everything that has been done but probably not. :D

Stock w/ front tow hooks added

Got a Coleman roof rack for $75 shipped.

And then went with a BB and Black Diamond shocks. Turns out I had really saggy stock springs and only got about 1" of lift over stock. Also, added an addco rear sway bar and front disconnects.

Painted the grill black.

See less See more
#258 ·
Sweet wheels man. And whats up with the front bumper? I obviously missed something.

#263 ·
Oh okay. Hand Me down!!! :shhh:

And shinobi...no need for the picture. Showoff...:wolverine:

Sick man, send me that tcase skid while you at it hahahaha.

#266 ·
Ya, sorry HaVik. I will get on that. I can make a box now with the wheel boxes.

And hahahaha at Rick.

Semi good news, I think I can make the m15000 fit. And got as much free 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 plate to beef the front bumper mounts as I could want.

#267 ·
No hurry. I have no cash now but I'll let you know as soon as I get some. I needed it last time I went out wheeling. I applied for a job at Harbor Freight but no dice!

#268 ·
GraKee99 said:
Ya, sorry HaVik. I will get on that. I can make a box now with the wheel boxes.

And hahahaha at Rick.

Semi good news, I think I can make the m15000 fit. And got as much free 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 plate to beef the front bumper mounts as I could want.
I don't think it will fit you'll just have to share the wealth and give it to me I know it will fit on my bumper :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.