General Discussion... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > General Discussion...

TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 10-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
ezflip
NEWS FLASH It snows in MI

2002 WJ 

General Discussion...

So, is it just me or did the General Discussion section turn in to a build thread section and contains very little "general descussion"?

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

ezflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2004 WJ 

yup.
Unread 10-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
Bama_WJ
2001 WJ 

I guess. What else are we going to talk about that ain't already in the main JF general discussion?

I mean most the build threads carry on general discussions anyways. Not much real tech in most of them.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2011, 12:58 AM   #4
-Shoey-
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_WJ View Post
I mean most the build threads carry on general discussions anyways. Not much real tech in most of them.

BOOM.

But yeah.

But I'm pretty sure build threads are supposed to go here anyway, as stated when the GC sections were split back in the day.
USN Jeep Club #115
-Shoey- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
Ryan218
2000 WJ 

my thread was moved to here...

2001 Grand Cherokee Limited .
Ryan218 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2011, 08:19 AM   #6
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

what bama said.

if you want a good tech build thread, with minimum discussion in it, put it in the build thread section.
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
ezflip
NEWS FLASH It snows in MI

2002 WJ 

I wasn't trying to say we need a separate build thread section, I was just pointing out that there really isn't any general discussion going on LOL. Just an observation. Hopefully my new build will be up soon. I just did the zj washer bottle swap in my otherwise stock overland, but the fun stuff won't come till tax time

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

ezflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.