Front Wheel Vibration during high speeds - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Front Wheel Vibration during high speeds

KrawlOff-Road.com Jeep Beach SaleFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 05-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Frugal
2000 FSJ Cherokee 

Front Wheel Vibration during high speeds

Hello All.... was just wondering if anyone knew about the cause the and the necessary repair for a horrible front-wheel vibration a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee at speeds of 45-70 mph. It's very noticeable now with the warm weather on the roads, but less during cold, winter months. I've had the tires balanced and the the entire set of shock absorbers changed out. Could the control arms be worn out? My Jeep is 2000, Grand Cherokee Laredo with 148k miles on it so far. I would luv to keep this awesome Jeep vehicle ! Please advise ! Thank you so very much !!

Frugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
squashman702
1994 ZJ 

Check cv shafts, wheel bearings, and diff fluid for metal.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.