Freestyle713's Build Thread - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Freestyle713's Build Thread

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 03-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #91
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

So here are the headers. Picked them up for $475. They're not in perfect shape since they've been sitting for a while, a little rust spot here and there, but they aren't used, or dented or anything. I guess the guy I bought them from worked at a shop that was doing a jeep project, was supposedly supercharged, whole nine yards, probably a niner, and accidentally ordered two sets of headers, so these were sitting in the shop until it closed. Only thing that was missing was the mounting gaskets, which I ordered some of these at work, I just took the part # from summit and amazingly we had it in our system. So they will be there monday morning, and between all the hours I'm working this week, hopefully everything will be in tuesday night.

And while I was waiting for the guy to show up, a chick driving this JK came and parked one spot away from me and went in the store. She was only in there for a minute, and when she left, I spotted a ZORV sticker on the back window. I was like this must be a sign lol.

2013-03-16-20.41.57.jpg   2013-03-16-09.06.38.jpg  
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #92
GCjunkie93
1984 CJ7 

Nice dude! Can't wait for the exhaust vid lol.

And please tell me you got that chicks number!
Unread 03-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #93
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCjunkie93 View Post
Nice dude! Can't wait for the exhaust vid lol.

And please tell me you got that chicks number!
Nah, she was like a 6-6.5. And I don't have the balls to ask a girl for her number lol. Besides, it would have been kinda creepy in this situation.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Unread 03-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #94
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Well I started on my header install. Everything came out wicked easy, drivers side header went in no problem, the passenger side is one huge pain in the ***. I knew it would be a ***** to get it in, but I clearly underestimated it. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to disconnect the motor mounts.
2013-03-17-19.53.25.jpg   2013-03-17-19.53.36.jpg   2013-03-17-21.25.44.jpg   2013-03-17-22.14.20.jpg  

Unread 03-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #95
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Headers are done. Just getting a leak where the header adapter meets the rest of my exhaust, cause I had to jerry rig it together. I couldn't find the right size adapter at work and didn't feel like ordering one for $10, but I did, along with a 2-3/4" clamp. Hopefully that will get rid of the leak. No rattles or anything, though. I'll be sure to post some vids once the weather gets un ****ty.

Unread 03-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #96
GCjunkie93
1984 CJ7 

Mother Nature be a cruel mistress. The anticipation is already killing me!!
GCjunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 12:55 AM   #97
Airborn
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcjunkie93 View Post
mother nature be a cruel mistress. The anticipation is already killing me!!
x2
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L : 172,xxx miles, IRO 3.5" F>R lift, IRO Adjustable Control Arms, IRO Adjustable Track Bars, 31" Goodyear Wrangler Authority on Cragar V5's, Pavement Pounder until I get out of college :( ...Built Not Bought #650
Spend the Time and the Money the 1st Time, You'll End Up Doing it Anyway.
Airborn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #98
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Teaser

Unread 03-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #99
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

I thought it said taser. I was hoping it was a video of you getting tased. But headers are cool too
Unread 03-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #100
Airborn
1998 ZJ 

Can't wait for the next vid....lol
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L : 172,xxx miles, IRO 3.5" F>R lift, IRO Adjustable Control Arms, IRO Adjustable Track Bars, 31" Goodyear Wrangler Authority on Cragar V5's, Pavement Pounder until I get out of college :( ...Built Not Bought #650
Spend the Time and the Money the 1st Time, You'll End Up Doing it Anyway.
Airborn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #101
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Heres one that's a little better. Couldn't go very far, my road is kinda short. If I ever find a better spot I'll do another one.

Unread 03-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #102
bananaslug
1996 ZJ 

God that sounds amazing
bananaslug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #103
squashman702
1994 ZJ 

Needs moar tires!
Unread 03-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #104
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashman702 View Post
Needs moar tires!
They're sitting in my garage waiting for all the salt on the roads to disappear. That, and I wanted to keep the miles off of them, since I drive 50 miles a day for school. And I might as well wear these out first.

Unread 03-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #105
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaslug View Post
God that sounds amazing
Thanks! I can't wait to hear it with a full 3 inch and a flowmaster 10 series. That will sound

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.