Freestyle713's Build Thread - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Freestyle713's Build Thread

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #181
GCjunkie93
1984 CJ7 

She's lookin sexy dude.

Unread 09-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #182
squashman702
1994 ZJ 

Looks good man!
Unread 09-28-2013, 08:58 PM   #183
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Thanks guys. Other jeep guy at work says its the best money I ever spent on it lol. Speaking of spending money, picked these bad boys up this morning for $175. They're basically brand new. I guess they were mounted, didn't fit, so they took them off and they've been sitting for a little while, which makes sense cause they're discontinued, and covered in dust. Other than a couple gouges on the back side of 1 rim, and some other very minor scratches on the outside lips of all of them from the tire mounting machine, these things are ****ing mint. They came with brand new lugs, too.
2013-09-28-21.30.01.jpg   2013-09-28-21.30.16.jpg  
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #184
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Got em mounted and balanced today.
new-wheels.jpg

[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Unread 10-03-2013, 10:15 AM   #185
RCB-ZJ
1995 ZJ 

Those wheels look good
1977 Chevy short bed
RCB-ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #186
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCB-ZJ View Post
Those wheels look good
Thanks man. I'm really digging them. They're a whole 12 pounds a piece lighter than my other set lol.

So I ripped out my carpet to let it dry out, cause it was soaked and smelled really raunchy. I hung it up on my deck and it had a solid stream of water coming off of it for at least 5 minutes. I have no idea where the water is getting in, I tried pouring a bucket of water inside the cowl, and over the front pass. door, cause thats where I thought it was getting in.
2013-10-03-19.26.04.jpg  

Unread 10-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #187
RCB-ZJ
1995 ZJ 

Wow thats alot lighter. I dont even want to know what my beadlocks weigh.

As far as the water goes does it get wet in the rear also ? Mine gets really wet if it sits out side in the rain for days on end. On a ZJ I parted out I found a rubber hose that runs near the wiring harness that when cut poured water bad. I would say it easily put a gallon of water on the floor when cut. I have yet to pull my interior to see if that is my issue but it seams to get backed up and retain water in those rubber lines.
1977 Chevy short bed
RCB-ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #188
roughknight69
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713
Thanks man. I'm really digging them. They're a whole 12 pounds a piece lighter than my other set lol. So I ripped out my carpet to let it dry out, cause it was soaked and smelled really raunchy. I hung it up on my deck and it had a solid stream of water coming off of it for at least 5 minutes. I have no idea where the water is getting in, I tried pouring a bucket of water inside the cowl, and over the front pass. door, cause thats where I thought it was getting in.
Bed line it!!!!
Unread 12-03-2013, 04:15 PM   #189
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Bought a new car, probably gonna be parting this thing out within the next month or so.
volvo-1.jpg  

Unread 12-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #190
roughknight69
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713
Bought a new car, probably gonna be parting this thing out within the next month or so.
Make it a trail rig?
Unread 12-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #191
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Gonna try and sell it outright first. Can't keep it as a trail rig, too much for insurance. http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/4230920205.html

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.