First time driving a WK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > First time driving a WK

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipArtec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 10-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
ZickJagger
1998 ZJ 

First time driving a WK

My dad's Dodge Caliber has some type of fan issue and is under warranty, so when he brought it in today they gave him a 2010? Grand Cherokee Laredo. They called to tell me and I went by quickly to see it and "test drive" it. It drives like...a new car. Nothing about it felt too special, but the v6 did sound nice. It obviously looks clean and is a lot more reliable than a 13 year old Grand Cherokee - gotta appreciate that. Is the 4x4 on at all times on those? I didn't see any button or lever to change it over.

Here are a few photos of both of them just taken a few minutes ago:

ZickJagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
LordHobbit
1993 ZJ 

Might be a 2wd.

Isn't red the only color a vehicle should be?
If at first you don't succeed, use more speed.
LordHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
Bobbis
1999 WJ 

it might only have 4 all time which is similar to awd. I know a friend of mine has a 2005 that is like that. It's only 4 all time and does not have the option to switch it to 4 lo. Not much good for off roading but good on the road.
Bobbis is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.