Finally a Jeep owner! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Finally a Jeep owner!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 12-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
infidel88
2004 WJ 

Finally a Jeep owner!

Already posted this in the Intro forum but figured it fit here too...

Hello everyone. I'm new on here and to Jeeps in general. Been out in friend's Jeeps before but never had my own. Finally that has changed... I wanted, and still want, a Wrangler LJ but the cheapest one within 300 miles was $13k with 150k on the odometer...cheapest TJ in good condition was $7k for a '98. Couldn't make payments with school loans to pay and had a car to sell at the time. Got my Jeep the day after Thanksgiving 2012. 2004 WJ Laredo with the good ol I-6. Guy wanted $5500 for it and lucked into trading him my car and some cash. Black Pearl color with 167-something miles. Came with 2" budget boost and JK wheels/tires. If the previous owner is correct, I make the third owner. Overall in excellent condition. A few things here and there I have needed to replace, which is given with used vehicles, plus even more things on the to-do list that I "need." I am pretty mechanically inclined and do all work myself that I can. Been slowly but steadily going through everything and seeing what needs fixed/replaced. Regular easy stuff so far... spark plugs, wipers, air filter and most importantly, turn signal fluid! Haha. Needs a rear wiper motor, coming up on oil change and I'm going to do front and rear diff fluid as soon as my lube lockers get here. Tranny fluid is good but I might look into a flush and filter just in case... I'm finishing up school and working full time so every few paychecks, I'll spoil my new toy. Looking at switching to a better lift in the future. Anyway, enough of my blabbering. Again, Hi to everyone and any tips, tricks or help never goes unappreciated! Thanks

infidel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
BigClay
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the Just Empty Every Pocket club. You will soon know the meaning of that phrase
Unread 12-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigClay
Welcome to the Just Empty Every Pocket club. You will soon know the meaning of that phrase
^^^X2, welcome to the AddictioN!
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #4
gcjeeping
2001 WJ 

Hey your inbox is full. Was gunna PM about the harness.
gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.