Ever rethink buying your wj? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Ever rethink buying your wj?

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 06-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #16
PCJona
2002 WJ 

nothing like a good ol v8 wj with all the options...

had an 07 civic ex before this...

i miss it...but now i can do burn outs hahaha

but the only reason i would leave my wj is if i wrecked it. no matter what happens to it, im fixing it and im going to keep it forEVER

ill pass it on to my son who will love it like i did

puts a tear in my eye :']

PCJona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #17
sno
1999 WJ 

The only regret I have is that it seems like lifting it is gonna be an expensive and hassle filled endeavor. I have a 99 v8. Great power and I don't really care too much about the gas mileage since there's not a whole lot of room to drive around on here in Hawaii. The interior is fantastic (Limited) with wood grain and leather. The sun roof is great too. Not a bad buy at $5k.
sno is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.