double Din Head Unit Size - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > double Din Head Unit Size

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 04-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #1
cds83
2005 WK 

double Din Head Unit Size

hello everyone I'm new on here and Also a very first time Jeep owner and just currently got a 2005 jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rocky Mountain Edition and i love it. It don't have anything special radio wise in it so i was looking on E bay and seen that i can buy the Double Din radio dash piece for it. So for the fact that iv searched on here and it don't bring up anything just what i searched for and its all white underneath like a blank page and i'v searched everything i can think of online i decided to post here sorry if this has already been covered if it has i could not find it. What I'm looking for is to find out what size of double din screen will fit with the double din dash piece i would really like to go with a 7 inch if i can without any custom fabrication so if anyone can answer this please let me know and if i can go with a bigger screen than 7 inch without custom fabrication please let me know that also. Another thing i was wandering is if i will need to but a special tool kit to remove the factory head unit? thank you. and thanks for your time.

cds83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.