Dash Lights flicking on and off - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Dash Lights flicking on and off

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo

Unread 06-13-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
lmegac

Dash Lights flicking on and off

Grand Cherokee, 2006 - About 6 months ago when I turned my Jeep to the left while going slow (thank heavens), the car would cut out. The service center checked it out but couldn't find the problem. When I had filled up with gas about a month ago and pulled off a little faster than perhaps I should, all the lights flashed on the dash board for about 2 minutes. It went away and was fine after that. Today while I was driving in 102 degree weather the dash went into crazy mode and flashed on and off for an extended period, but not quite cutting out the engine. Any ideas on what this could be? Any help would be much appreciated as I am a recent widow and my husband used to deal with the cars

lmegac is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.