CoryK22's Build Thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > CoryK22's Build Thread

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread Yesterday, 10:16 AM   #1
CoryK22
2003 WJ 

CoryK22's Build Thread

I got my first Jeep over the winter in January. Ever since I started liking cars and trucks, Jeeps have always had the strongest influence on me. I found an 03 with 113k on it that looked good body wise and didnt have any issues mechanically. There was a little fluid spraying out near the bottom of the radiator, did a little checking after I got it and it was just leaking tranny lines. Cheap fix and everything runs smooth. My only thought was, let the build begin. Im only a couple month into it but I like how its coming so far. I will post a pictures as I go.

2003_jeep_grand_cherokee_laredo_washington_mi_100238313020794372.jpg

CoryK22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.