CompCrasher's 01 WJ Ltd - Page 178 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > CompCrasher's 01 WJ Ltd

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 09-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #2656
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Well I guess this is pretty much where my"build" thread dies out. Not really sure what I built haha more like built and knocked down. So yeah this is pretty much end of line for me here on The WJ sub forum. I sold my WJ today, signed the papers. It was a little bittersweet because overall it's been pretty good to me but man am I at home with my new car. Here's a quick picture of my new BMW. I'll probably be back on Jeepforum at some point to revamp my XJ which I still have back at home. Thanks all for the advice and those who followed me and through the trials and tribulations of my fun death wobbles. And here I move on, peace out WJ sub forum (okay maybe not that dramatic I'll still be lurking and Michael can fill me in on stuff so I'm not really leaving)

image-470280040.jpg

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
compcrasher86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #2657
squashman702
1994 ZJ 

330i sport package?
Unread 09-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #2658
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashman702
330i sport package?
Good eye, yup I found what I was looking for from the start.

SOLD 01 WJ Ltd | i6 | QT2 | Moog HD steering | Tow Package | Boston Acoustics Audio | RB1 | Lou's Catback | Stone White |

Matt
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #2659
squashman702
1994 ZJ 

Nice, 5MT? What are your thoughts so far?
Unread 09-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #2660
comptiger5000
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashman702 View Post
Nice, 5MT? What are your thoughts so far?
Yeah, it's a 5MT and I don't think Matt's stopped drooling since he got it
comptiger5000 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #2661
compcrasher86
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yup, 5MT. Awesome so far but I've already got a flavor for the maintenance on these, a couple things came up that I'm sure were neglected and need to catch up on.

Matt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.