chery bomb turbo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > chery bomb turbo

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 04-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
ey1979
1993 ZJ 

chery bomb turbo

its 15.99 at Autozone. Will it sound loud on 93 Grand Wagoneer 5.2L V8?

ey1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
4x4JeepinZj
1997 ZJ 

I went with a thrush glass pack on my 5.2 it changed the tone at idle, made it sound a little deeper, not much drone at highway speeds but you can tell that it is there when you get on it. other than that its not much louder.
[CENTER]Thrush Glasspack[/CENTER]
4x4JeepinZj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
tazimafied
2000 WJ 

The turbo muffler does some of the same as the thrush. It will be a bit louder but not by much until you put the hammer down. Thats when it unleashes an unrelenting growl that lets everyone around know that you mean business.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.