Can someone tell me where to buy a new PCM? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Can someone tell me where to buy a new PCM?

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipArtec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 07-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
Koviak
2004 WJ 

Can someone tell me where to buy a new PCM?

I just spent a day discovering that three diff sites all link back to one manufacture/ re-builder with a less than stellar rep. Do you have any suggestions on buying a "re-built" or new PCM for a 04 WJ Overland? - Koviak

Koviak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 07:59 PM   #2
Koviak
2004 WJ 

Bump.
Koviak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
RTHemi2

I don't have my information handy but I got mine from a place out of Florida I think. (Probably the same place you have found). I replaced mine and drove about 1000 miles and had problems with it. I sent them the code and they tried to blame the issue on something else but replaced it under warranty. I am guessing that I have put about 50,000 miles on it since and so far, so good.
PM FOR DETAILS
RTHemi2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.