Buying a 95 Jeep Cherokee Loredo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Buying a 95 Jeep Cherokee Loredo

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
tim11120

Buying a 95 Jeep Cherokee Loredo

Hey guys, I'm a Nursing student in Maine and I need to buy a car to get to my clinicals and back, which are going to be within about 20 miles of the school I go to. I need a reliable car that is good in the snow so I figured I would look into getting a Jeep. A mechanic is selling a Jeep near me and he said he will sell it to me for $800, and will inspect it/sticker it before I buy it. I'm flying blind as far as knowledge about cars, so can anyone tell me some things I should look for before I go and shell out the cash? I don't want to overlook a major flaw that will cost me a lot of money in the future.

It is a 95 jeep grand Cherokee Loredo and has 178k miles on it. AC doesn't work but I don't really care about that. I need anyone who knows anything about Jeeps to be telling me what I should look for when I'm buying a used Jeep, and your opinions on whether it's something I should invest in

Thank you guys

tim11120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.