Bushwacker WJ fenders now for sale. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > Bushwacker WJ fenders now for sale.

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
jimwww
2011 JK Wrangler 

Bushwacker WJ fenders now for sale.

I just received an email from Bushwacker this morning and they finally have the WJ Cut Out fenders for sale now. I plan to buy them and combine em with a LSR bumper - should look amazing.
(I don't work for Bushwacker .. but with all the problems with Iceland)
Part number is 10926-07

Unread 09-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Dusk53
2000 WJ 

Eh, i love the body lines that the WJ has with trimmed fenders. but, I am interested to see how these fender flares look on some forum members jeeps

East Carolina University
Dusk53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
biggoofy
1996 ZJ 

Gay flares suck

96 ZJ HP44 / 9"
90 XJ on 33s
RIP Troy aka BigBlueZJ94

FroBot Fab FTW

[URL="http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?22776-Biggoofy-s-96-ZJ-build!-**Building-axles**"]My Build[/URL]

Need quality parts call Andy at Ironman4x4fab!!!!!
[url]http://ironman4x4fab.com/index.html[/url]
[/CENTER]
biggoofy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Dusk53
2000 WJ 

Yeah, That... I tried to put it in a nice way lol

East Carolina University
Dusk53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
jimwww
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well I am prob the first to order them. I think they prob look better with an aftermarket bumper front and rear.
Unread 09-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #6
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

They are for sale now but not being shipped to dealers til the 23rd from what i've been hearing,i will order mine after jamboree this weekend and they dont look "gay" to me,but to each there own,it's not like we have a lot of choices on WJ stuff as it is,i'm happy somebody stepped up,sure looks alot better then just hacking up fenders,some of us still want to keep our jeeps looking good too.
rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2012, 04:28 AM   #7
Bama_WJ
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

They look better than the ZJ Bushwacker flares. But I'd still take a clean fender trim over flares anyday.

And I love how that TR bumper does almost nothing for the radiator support.

The Daily: 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Trifecta tuned and 37+ MPG

Wife's Jeep: 2006 WK Overland - OME HD Lift, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 1.25" SpiderTrax wheel spacers, 3" Gibson Cat-Back

North Alabama Jeep
42RE Vent Mod - Seal your transmission!
YouTube. - My Video Channel
Facebook - Wheeling Pictures/Videos
The Jeep Wave. Bringing it back.
Bama_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
sadass
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

I think they Look great. I stand by the durability this product too! I know several people on JF have witnessed My flairs crushed up against rocks and trees and they Popped right back into form. well except one still has a little deformation. but I posted that video of my jeep dropping off a huge downed tree pining my jeep to the point I had to use my winch to get off it. I would expect it to.
On down side, I do a lot of tight woods trails. you must get used to the fact that you loose about 6 inches over all width you need to watch out for. Especially the rear flair. I always need to mirror check when pivoting around trees.
As for the Good, One think I can tell you. It would not take me to long to find a friendly police officer to pull me over in my neck of the woods for my tires sticking out past the fender prior to my Bushwhacker install. Again on the Plus, The Jeeps stays much cleaner too now. I do not instantly cover all glass with mud on every damn puddle I plow threw.

To all you haters, I am well equipped for mud water and rocks. And I am not Gay. But I am willing to learn. J/k To Each his own. I am all for the Bushwhacker look.
sadass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #9
jimwww
2011 JK Wrangler 

From Bushwackers blog in relationship to clearance:

The WJ Cut-Out removes 2″ of sheet metal from the front and rear wheel wells, and 1″ from the rear door dogleg. This gives oversized wheels & tires the clearance they need to move.

Based on the responses from our WJ community survey, we chose to create 1.25″ of Tire coverage from top dead center on both the front and rear flare. We designed up to 9″ of coverage at the base of the mudflap as well. The mudflap is also detachable for aftermarket rear bumpers.

The WJ Cut-Outs are made from our heavy duty Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO Material. TPO has a high modulus of elasticity which allows the material to bend and flex without the risk of cracking. This means that our WJ Cut-Outs can withstand high impacts without fracturing, even at freezing temperatures. TPO also has a superior resistance to UV and chemical solvents, which keeps our flares looking new day in and out.

I cannot wait to get a set - jw
Unread 09-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
derrstone

Hey Jimwww,

Just curious, where do you plan on purchasing your flares?
derrstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #11
jimwww
2011 JK Wrangler 

I was not sure.. some people here keep saying KOLAK but their is no website for him. Just an email address. Seems everyone loves him here. My first thought was Quadratec since I have bought from them before.
Just got my Jeep this morning. :-)

Unread 09-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #12
Kolak
Vendor

PM me if you'd like pricing on the flares. I think you'll be very pleased with the pricing I'm offering
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bushwacker , cut out , flares , wj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.