BLACKzj52's Build Thread - Page 49 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > Grand Cherokee General Discussion > BLACKzj52's Build Thread

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 11-18-2009, 01:14 AM   #721
wfcxleatherneck
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Hey man let me just say this... Your jeep is really great, and many things you have done I have put on my list. ( Im getting a jeep soon)

Dont listen to the neh sayers. Honestly I have read your whole thread, every one seems to be getting on your junk about your choices. And then there is the guy that is a walking talking billboard for what ever mods he has on his jeep. Just dont listen to it. I think you have dont a great job. I hate the look of the zj's I dont know why, but I love yours lol. I am looking at one that is close to me, and I might go the same route as you with it if I buy it.

Oh one other thing. I think I rember you saying something about working at UPS, and I had afew questions about that. I work at the brown too up in MN.... yea brown lol

wfcxleatherneck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #722
BLACKzj52
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfcxleatherneck View Post
Hey man let me just say this... Your jeep is really great, and many things you have done I have put on my list. ( Im getting a jeep soon)

Dont listen to the neh sayers. Honestly I have read your whole thread, every one seems to be getting on your junk about your choices. And then there is the guy that is a walking talking billboard for what ever mods he has on his jeep. Just dont listen to it. I think you have dont a great job. I hate the look of the zj's I dont know why, but I love yours lol. I am looking at one that is close to me, and I might go the same route as you with it if I buy it.

Oh one other thing. I think I rember you saying something about working at UPS, and I had afew questions about that. I work at the brown too up in MN.... yea brown lol

hey thanks alot, that means alot. im glad i changed your mind about zjs

oh god ups. so glad i quit
My Build Thead
Facebook
Senior at The Ohio State University
BLACKzj52 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #723
Greengc4x4
1998 ZJ 

Haha, John, I didnt know you worked at UPS.
Greengc4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #724
BLACKzj52
1996 ZJ 

dont remind me
My Build Thead
Facebook
Unread 11-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #725
wfcxleatherneck
1993 XJ Cherokee 

What'd you do there?

Im getting permoted to a part time soup because I was going to quit... ( hell yea that means no more Un. dues.
Unread 11-19-2009, 02:35 AM   #726
BLACKzj52
1996 ZJ 

i was a loader for my first 30 days. right after my 30 days hit they switched me to unload because there were about 3 times where i almost punched my part time sup in the face (dude was a ****in tool and terrible with people). he'd get in my face about not getting irregs off the grating fast enough, despite the fact that i was holding down the 2nd and 3rd busiest trailers in my PD (this still being within my first 30 days mind you - there were 7 others who had worked there for well of a year, some 3 years, but he had me doing those trailers by myself).

so then they switched me to unload. a lot better, but still a miserable job. hated going there every night. all the part time sups were miserable there to so theyd take it out on us. but all the loaders/unloaders were cool as ****. i will miss a few of them

lucky you, youll at least be getting paid more. 8.50 is garbage for the work you do there. absolute garbage
My Build Thead
Facebook
Unread 11-19-2009, 08:10 AM   #727
_Kyle_
1996 ZJ 

UPS is one of those jobs that only pay well after you've been there for a while - mainly because it's Union. Kroger was like that, but I can't complain after sticking it out since the pay and benefits are pretty sweet for being 19.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2009, 12:39 PM   #728
wfcxleatherneck
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Yea I did the loader thing for awhile... I hated it. Im in unload now while I am learning the new job and I gotta agree its way better. Yea the pay is way better, and I agree the 8.50( 9.50 if you pass your pick off test) is lame.... The guys that speak no english down at McD get paid the same amount, and I am sorry they do wwwaaayyyy less work. Anyone who looks down on a UPS loader needs to get slapped.
Unread 11-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #729
grand95zj
1995 ZJ 

hey dude nice jeep man.
grand95zj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #730
_Kyle_
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfcxleatherneck View Post
Yea I did the loader thing for awhile... I hated it. Im in unload now while I am learning the new job and I gotta agree its way better. Yea the pay is way better, and I agree the 8.50( 9.50 if you pass your pick off test) is lame.... The guys that speak no english down at McD get paid the same amount, and I am sorry they do wwwaaayyyy less work. Anyone who looks down on a UPS loader needs to get slapped.
I think many people would be happy to have a job to begin with right now. and Mc Donald's doesn't pay that well. Regardless, I'd take any job involving manual labor over a customer service position where you have to deal with the General Public. There are idiots. It's amazing they can breath.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2009, 02:10 AM   #731
BLACKzj52
1996 ZJ 

used some scratch x stuff on my jeep. got some shine back. havnt seen it so shiny in awhile.. my friend is gonna buff it soon as well

pics dont do it justice

think i got enough wheel gap?

rear spacers on

began tearing down the hp30
My Build Thead
Facebook
Unread 11-27-2009, 02:41 AM   #732
Kramer H
Built and Supercharged 47

2001 WJ 

I have been thinking about doing a HPd30 in the dub, but i still dunno about it yet.
K8 GSXR 1000- Racefit,Comp Werks,Puig,Woodcraft,B2 Industries,55W HID'S, R&G Engineering, Two brothers, ASV, DDM, "The pantie dropper"
Kramer H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #733
DothanJeep
1997 ZJ 

Sorry I forgot you yesterday...

01'WJ Project Cheap fix.
DothanJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #734
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer H View Post
I have been thinking about doing a HPd30 in the dub, but i still dunno about it yet.
good luck with that, you're better off with a jk hp44.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #735
Greengc4x4
1998 ZJ 

John, you waxed your jeep when it was that dirty?!?!? That just adds more scratches
Greengc4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.