thanks man. i love the hids. there is a little bit of glare, but i mean its nothing obnoxious. on my way back to school last night, i saw a zj with hids in the stock housings, there was a little bit of glare and they were bright, but i was by no means blinded.
as long as you aim them decently youll be alright. i follow and drove past plenty of cops before and never had any troubles. i would think if the glare was bad they would pull me over. especially in the 2 neighboring suburbs where the cops are dbags and will ticket you for going 2mph over the speed limit.
Originally Posted by nashmd454
fill up the washer fluid you fool.
make your build thread fool!
update on my jeep. just went home for a couple hours yesterday to work on it a tiny bit.
- replaced my IAC, now my stalling issue is gone completely.
- new header panel came in the mail so thatll go on whenever i put a new radiator in
- removed a bunch of other crap to prep to remove the radiator whenever (hoses, fan shroud, etc)
- put my 180* thermostat in, then had to take it out cuz i forgot to put the gasket in and said screw it ill do it later.
- turned it on and listened to my exhaust
and let the rad drain whatever coolant was left